Part Thirteen

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s P.O.V

I want to pull away but I couldn't. I can't describe how it feels to hold her again. I was glad to know that she was alive and doing well. She didn't move, she just buried her head and held on to me. It was now all clear to me. What she said back then was a lie. She still had feelings for me, the same way I had feelings for her. 

We managed to pull away. She looked up at me and at that moment I could hear our daughter. 

"Mommy!" She said and ran up to Lexy.

Lexy picked her up and removed the hair from her face. The little girl smiled at me and waved. 

“Aya sweetie?” Lexy said.

“Yes, mommy?” Aya replied and looked back at her mom.

“Go play a little bit more. Grown-ups need to talk, alright?" Lexy said.

The little girl nodded and Lexy put her down. I watched her as she ran off toward the other kids. 

"She knows about you, but I think we need to talk first, right?" Lexy said.

I nodded my head and we sat down on the bench. She was holding her hands together and she felt nervous. I placed my hand on top of hers in hopes that it will calm her down. I knew how she felt, after all, I was nervous as well. 

"I'm sorry.." She said.

I looked at her and she was looking down at her hands. 

"It's okay Lexy. What happened at that time?" I said.

"I was threatened by your father." She said.

"What do you mean? We were together all the time how did he reach you?" I asked in shock.

"Over the phone, all those wrong numbers.. it was him." She replied. 

I was about to say something but it started raining so we had to move. Lexy called Aya and she came running toward us. She picked her up and we headed towards the car. 

"Is your car here?" Lexy asked. 

"No, I left it back at the hotel parking lot," I replied.

"Come with us." She said and smiled a little. 

We reached her car and she quickly got Aya inside and buckled her up. She then closed the door. 

"My place?" She asked.

"If it's okay," I replied.

"Of course." She smiled.

We both got into the car and she drove off. During the ride, I talked with Aya and she was a bit shy. Just like her mom was. I was right, she resembled Lexy a lot. 

"Um, should I call you by your name or daddy?" Aya asked. 

When she said the word daddy I felt such joy, but it would be strange if I demanded her to call me daddy, so I'll let her choose.

"Up to you Aya," I said and smiled. 

She just nodded and we continued talking. I asked her about her favorite food, colors, animals, toys, and whatnot. She liked to talk a lot and share many things. I was happy that Lexy told her about me. I honestly thought that she wouldn't, but she did. I'm glad, really glad. Lexy focused on the road while Aya and I talked. 

We arrived in front of their home and Lexy parked in the garage. We got out and I felt free to help Aya out of the car. Aya took my hand and we all walked inside. I took off my shoes and Lexy gave me slippers. I put them on and took off my jacket. Lexy took it from me and hung it on the coat hanger. 

I then followed Aya and Lexy into the living room. I sat down on the couch. Lexy excused herself and left the room with Aya. I looked around and there were some pictures of her and Aya. I got up and walked over to the window. I thought about Lexy's words and what she had told me. 

I wanted to ask more but I had to wait for her to return. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a moment. I then turned around and just as I was about to go back to sit down Lexy came in.

"It's been a long day for her so she fell asleep," Lex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter