Part Nineteen

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's P.O.V

“Aya, let's go" I yelled out from the hallway.

She came running down the stairs. It was time to leave for the airport. Finally, our small vacation can start and we can relax and forget about everything at least for a little while I notified Sungmin that I won't be in town, but  I never heard back from him. Leeteuk told me that he is dealing with some issues, but he is also keeping an eye out for things. He just doesn't feel like talking.

I can't blame him, but I just hope he is doing the right thing. 

Our things were already in the car. Aya got in the back seat and I buckled her up. It was still early so she was a bit sleepy. I covered her with her favorite blanket and she hugged her teddy. I smiled and kissed her forehead before closing the door and getting into the driver's seat. Lexy was already in the car and she was choosing the music for the road. 

“Can we stop by McDonald's?” Aya asked suddenly.

"Sure sweetie," Lexy replied. 

“Great idea,” I replied and smiled.

I started the engine and drove off. On our way, we talked about random things about what we will do in Japan, how we should spend our time, the food, sightseeing places, and whatnot. Aya had her own suggestions and they were usually related to theme parks. We promised to take her there, but we didn't mention anything about Disney Land and luckily she didn't mention Disney Land so that was good. 

We'll leave that part for the very end. 

I stopped at the McDonald's drive-thru and we ordered our meals. Aya wants the kid's meal and Lexy and I ordered double cheeseburgers and coke. We then continued our drive. The airport was three hours away but we should be able to arrive sooner since there was not much traffic on the road. Aya played with the toy she got in her kid's meal and Lexy and I talked. 

We finally arrived at the airport and parked the car. We decided to take a private jet to Japan, so we didn't have to enter the airport terminal. We all got out of the car and Lexy picked Aya up while I carried our stuff. The jet was already waiting for us so we just walked straight toward it. 

We got on and took our seats. It was Aya's first flight and she was excited about it. She sat next to the window and Lexy buckled her up. Then the two of us took our seats and we were ready for taking off. Soon we heard the captain's announcement and the next thing we knew we were in the air. Aya was amazed and she kept looking at the clouds. 

Every time she would see a weird-looking cloud she would call it a name and she would take a picture using mine or Lexy's phone. She watched her and from time to time her reaction made us chuckle. It was cute. 

The flight was about three hours long. Lexy and I spent most of the time talking while Aya was in her own world. She didn't pay attention to us at all. The flight attendant would check up on us from time to time. We would only take a drink but that was it. We weren't that hungry. 

We finally arrived at Haneda International Airport. We got off the plane and headed for the car that was already waiting for us. Our staff would be sent to the hotel so we didn't care much about that. We got into the car and drove off. We decided to go to a sushi bar first and after that back to the hotel so we can all rest. It's Aya's birthday tomorrow so we wanted her to feel refreshed. 

****

The vacation itself went by fast and we had a great time. Aya was amazed by the surprise and she tried all the rides in Disney Land, not to mention how many toys she bought and the pictures she wanted us to take. We truly all enjoyed and it felt like a dream, but sadly it was time to get back to reality and to work. 

Leeteuk sent me an e-mail telling me there is a new clue and that we need to investigate it as soon as I get back. I informed Lexy and she just nodded her head. I mean what can she say? It's not like either one of us has a choice. I just want all this to be over soon. 

I was getting ready for work and I could hear Aya and Lexy talking about their plans today. They wanted to go to the park and later on come home and eat some ice cream while watching a movie. I walked over to Aya's room and leaned o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter