Part Eight

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lexy’s P.O.V

A few months passed and we lived peacefully. Ryeowook was always updated with what was going on and we would talk about it. We shared everything and over the past few months we got to know each other even more and we loved spending time together. He accepted me for who I was. 

He didn't care if I was childish sometimes and as a matter of fact, he loved it. We loved to joke and just have a good time. It allowed us to forget about problems. 

As for my father.. we haven't talked much. He was keeping a low profile as much as he could. I eventually accepted his dark past, after all, he is my parent and we all have reasons for doing certain things. 

3.30 AM

I was still awake and so is Ryeowook. I turned to the side facing him. He looked at me and rubbed my cheek. It was a comfortable night, peaceful outside. I moved closer to Ryeowook and cuddled up against him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. 

“Can't sleep?” I said and poked his cheek. 

"Same as you.” He replied.

“Is something bothering you?” I turned around.

“I'm a bit worried. My dad has been up to something,” He looked at me and got up.

"I see, why don't we take a walk in the garden?" I asked. 

"Good idea." He smiled. 

We both got out of bed and I went to the bathroom to get dressed. I brushed my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. I slapped my cheeks a little and then washed up my face. I then left the bathroom.

Ryeowook was already waiting for me. He had my jacket in his hand.

“Here.” He smiled and gave me my jacket.

“Thanks,” I said and put my jacket on.

We held each other's hand and headed out of the bedroom and down the stairs toward the back door. We walked outside. We walked down the garden path and just enjoy the view. It was a beautiful night. At one point we just stopped and I turned to look at Ryeowook. I can say that I understand how he feels, and I wish I could help him.

“Lexy?” He looked at me.

I smiled a little and rubbed his cheek, leaning in and giving him a peck on the lips. He warped his arms around me and pulled my body against his, kissing my neck.

“I love you.” He whispered.

“I love you too,” I replied and 

We stayed like that for a little and then pulled away. 

“Are you ready to fight for our love Lexy?” He asked.

“I am, and you?” I replied.

“Always.” He smiled. 

We continued walking and just enjoyed the night. After some time we turned around and headed back toward the house. Once inside we took off our jackets and shoes and left them there, then we walked back into the bedroom and crawled into bed. We snuggled against each other and soon enough we were both asleep. 

I wasn't sure what time it was but somewhere in the distance I heard the phone go off and it was louder and louder with every minute. I groaned from under the covers and pulled a pillow over my head. Ryeowook sat up on the bed and reached for his phone.

I peeked under the pillow and watched him. His eyes were half-closed and his hair was a mess. He laid back down and I pushed the pillow off my head and leaned my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and winked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter