Part Twenty Three

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lexy’s P.O.V


Aya lifted her head and looked up. There was fear in her eyes and she wasn't sure if it was really us or if someone was playing with her.

"Aya, sweetie. Mommy and daddy are here." I whispered.

She got up and slowly walked over to us. She didn't scream, as a matter of fact, it was like she knew that she had to keep silent. We both hugged her and I could feel that she was burning up. 

"Baby, I want you to listen," I said.

She looked up at us.

"We will leave now, so on the way, there might be some bad people. I want you to hold on to daddy and no matter what happens don't take the blindfold off your eyes, okay?" I said.

"Okay, mommy.." She said but her voice was so weak.

I covered her eyes and we went back into the tunnel. I closed the door shut and Ryeowook somehow managed to carry her through the narrow tunnel. We could tell that she was too weak to walk on her own. She held on to her dad tightly. 

We arrived back at my room and we put her down on the bed. From the outside, we heard some yelling and we figured out what was going on. Sungmin's men were there and they were fighting. 

I looked back at Aya and she was shaking. 

"Aya, hang in there baby," I said.

"I'm scared..." She said.

"We are here and we won't let anything happen to you," Ryeowook said. 

She hugged his neck tightly. I walked over to the window and looked down. I saw Siwon and some other guys. They prepared a ladder for us and we're keeping an eye on the area. 

"You first," Ryeowook said.

"Alright," I said and went through the window and down the ladder.

Ryeowook was next, he was being careful because of Aya but the two of them managed. 

"The car is ready. Go!" Siwon said.

We ran towards the car and we could hear some gunshots. We quickly reached the car and got in. I got in the back with Aya. Aya laid in my lap and she couldn't stop crying. She was holding my hands.

"Mommy.." She said through tears.

"It's okay baby, you're safe now," I said.

I held her in my lap and I was glad she was back in my arms, but she was in a bad shape. I tried to warm her up but the fever was getting to her. All of a sudden her hands dropped to the side and there was no reaction. 

"How is she doing?" Ryeowook asked.

"She passed out and she is burning up," I said with a shaky voice. 

"We'll arrive at the hospital soon." He replied and stepped on the gas.

I looked down at Aya and checked her pulse, it was there but it was weak. My poor baby must have gone through hell. Seeing her like this makes me heartbroken and I'm helpless at this point. I wish I could delete all of this from her mind.

We arrived at the hospital and Ryeowook carried Aya out of the car. As we entered the hospital the nurse was waiting for us and we quickly took Aya to a room. The doctor was on his way. The nurse told us that he was at a meeting and it was urgent. 

While waiting for the doctor the nurse put an IV drip and inserted the needle into Aya's arm. Both Ryeowook and I were nervous. Ryeowook was walking up and down the room and he would keep looking at his phone. It was like he was waiting for a phone call. 

The doctor came into the room and apologized for being late. I was alright, there is no point in blaming him, thankfully the nurse reacted quickly so it was alright. He checked Aya and as I watched him he was disappointed with her state. He whispered something to the nurse and she left the room. 

"Will she be alright?" I asked the doctor. 

"What happened to this child Lexy?" The doctor asked.

He was the family doctor and he was pretty much aware of everything and he knew some things that were going on. I explained a little bit to him and he just nodded. 

"We'll have to do some scans. Her pulse is weak, and I can't be sure what it is until I do the scans." He looked at her. 

"Will she be alright?" I asked again.

"She should be but it will take time. She will have to stay here for a few days." He said.

"I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter