Part Twenty Two

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lexy’s P.O.V

My headache woke me up and I also felt dizzy and thirsty. I slowly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Ryeowook was still asleep and that was good. He's been stressed out and I was worried about him as well. I understand what he feels and I can imagine what kinds of things go through his mind. I went back into the bedroom and as I walked past the nightstand I noticed that Ryeowook's phone was ringing. 

It was Sungmin. I picked it up and answered the call. 

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, Lexy. I want you and Ryeowook to be ready." Sungmin said.

"When and where?" I asked.

"I'll let you know soon." He said.

"Alright," I replied and we hang up. 

I put the phone down and sat on the edge of the bed. I gently shook him. He opened his eyes and his back, looking at me. 

"Huh?" He looked confused.

As much as I wanted to leave him alone so he could rest, I couldn't. I told him about what Sungmin said and he sat up straight automatically and reached out for his phone. He called Sungmin but there was no answer. My guess was that he wanted to know more details. Since Sungmin wasn't picking up he put his phone down and looked at me again. 

He got out of bed and headed toward the bathroom. I walked over to the closet and took out a pair of jeans and a shirt that I will wear. We will probably have to run or fight and that was no problem. In recent years I practiced using a gun and also improved my fighting skills, so I won't be going down so easily. 

I waited for Ryeowook to finish. He hasn't been himself and I can see that. I sat on the bed and yawned. All that medication and sleeping pills have gotten the best of me. Ryeowook walked out of the bathroom and walked over to me. 

"You sure you want to go, babe?" He asked.

"One hundred percent sure," I replied and stood up. 

"But.." He added.

"No buts or ifs." I cut him off. 

He just nodded. I kissed his cheek and headed for the bathroom. I the water and quickly got into the shower once I took off my clothes. I leaned on the wall and just tried to relax my body. I closed my eyes and thought about Aya. 

How was she? Were they treating her well? Is she in the dark? Hungry? Thirsty? The fact that she will be home soon calmed me down, but I also knew it won't be easy, but we'll manage. Sungmin had a well-thought plan and he was one hundred percent sure it would work. I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I then got dressed and picked my hair into a ponytail. 

I walked out of the bathroom and Ryeowook was waiting for me. 

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, ready? I prepared some coffee for us." He said.

"Thanks, by the way, I need to show you something. It might come in handy." I said and walked out of the room. 

He followed after me. We walked into the basement and I the light. It was almost an empty room, some tools were hung on the wall and there was a work desk in one corner. Ryeowook looked around and he seemed a bit confused. I walked over to a switch and pushed it up. All of a sudden the wall where the tools hung moved and there was another secret room behind. 

Ryeowook took a step closer and at that moment the light . His jaw dropped when he saw what was inside. The wall on the left was covered with different types of weapons like knives and bombs as well, and on the right side, there were some snipers. In the middle of that small room, there was a glass showcase and inside there were some guns and bullets. 

Ryeowook looked at me and then back at the walls.

"Choose your weapon babe," I said.

"But. How? When?" He blinked.

I could tell that he was surprised by all of it. 

"It took time but I had to do it," I said as I walked over to the glass showcase and opened it. 

"You surprise me every day." He replied.

"And I can also fight," I added.

"Well, damn woman!" He said and walked over to the wall.

I could tell he had many questions and he will probably ask later now. He focused on what would be the best. I looked at the guns and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter