Chapter 35

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35

 

Mrs. Manaying POV.

 

Finally we are reunited again. Reunited in this bad condition. My husband is terribly sick. I am so worry but in other hand I am happy I can meet my daughter’s family. This is what I dream of.

 

Pie took Aom to sleep, I don’t have anything to do, I also can’t sleep, I went to my husband’s library. I sat on the chair that he used to sit on. I found his passport on the table, he is so clumsy, I took it and put it in the drawer. I saw his note book. Something in my heart told me to take the note book. I opened it.

 

I think Van is the best man for my daughter’s future husband. I knew his family so well, he also has a good attitude, and good job. I’ve decided the best for my daughter, and for my family pride.

 

This is his diary. I never know he wrote a diary. He is a closed person, no one could understand him, he doesn’t like to share what he feels, but I understand him so well. I continue to read the next pages. It’s his daily notes, till I found the other note, It’s about that’s occasion.

 

Pie told me that she wanted to marry with that man. The man that I never know. His name is Kim. Why did she cry to be with that man? I can’t accept him. Van is my daughter future husband. It’s the best for her.

 

My mind flashed back to that past time, he insisted that Van is the best husband for Pie. But Pie loves Kim so much. That was the start of our broken family.

 

They came and told me that they wanted to get marry and asked for my blessing. I didn’t give them my blessing, and I told her if she still insist to disobey me, She is not my daughter anymore and she could go from our house. She kept insist to marry the man she choose whom I don’t know his family or his background. She left with that man. There is no daughter for me anymore.

 

Pie is still our daughter, honey. I talked in my mind. I know my husband is stubborn, But his stubbornness makes our family broke. He didn’t understand that Kim is the one that could make Pie happy.

 

I knew my wife is sad. Both of us lost our daughter. I took all of her photos, so we won’t remember her again.

 

I knew both of us are sad, we lose Pie. Our beloved daughter. It’s broke our heart, I realized that he has changed.

 

She came with her family. They had a daughter. I tried to hold my self not to hug her and seeing my granddaughter. I couldn’t take back what I said to her before. I couldn’t lose my pride. I told her to go from our house. She was crying. My wife is crying. I am dying inside but my pride didn’t let me being weak.

 

She never came back again, do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter