Chapter 29

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29.

 

KIM POV.

 

“Happy birthday to little princess, AOM!” Everyone shouted in happiness for my daughter, but she still doesn’t understand why. Today is her first birthday, she is on Pie’s arm, gave us an innocent look. She is smile happily when my dad tickled her. Everything seems so perfect for us, but it’s actually not.

 

I’ve been thinking about my parents in law, I’ve been thinking about them since the day Pie’s dad extruded us from his house. Back to the past, I never knew that our love will make her family broke. She left her family for me, and I appreciated what she did. I promised my self I would never leave her, betray her, and make her sad. Even as a human sometimes I did make her sad.

 

I knew that she cried when she misses her parents. It’s killing me inside when I realized I can’t do anything. Her parents were not there in the day she walked down the aisle. Her father never gave her hand to me. We fight for our love, we didn’t win because we lost her parents, our parents.

 

My business might running so well, my parents are healthy and happy, my bestfriends are happy, my daughter is healthy, growing well and smart, but something missing in Pie’s heart. She doesn’t need to tell me, but I know it.

 

Since Aom was born, it’s became my concern, I want her to know her grandparents, from both of us, her dad and her mom. I want her to meet Pie’s parents.

 

“Kim, let’s eat the cake,” Pie called me. I took Aom from her.

 

“Hello, daddy’s princess, give a kiss to daddy.” I asked her, Aom gave me a kiss with her little lips. “Uiii, so cute.” I tickled her to make her smile.

 

“You both are so playful.” Pie said. I gave her a kiss on her cheek too.

 

“Your mommy is beautiful, Aom. Just like you. And how about your dad?” I talked to Aom. She laughed again and cupped my face with her little hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter