Chapter 12

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12.

 

Mario came to Kim’s restaurant. He is looking for Kim. He haven’t meet Kim for so long time since he went to fix his business abroad.

 

“Hi, Kim!” He found Kim in his office.

 

“Hi, dude.” Kim looks surprise but he doesn’t look happy.

 

“What’s wrong with you? It’s like someone is died.” Mario tried to lighten up Kim’s mood.

 

“Maybe it’s me who died.”

 

“Seriously, dude. What happened? You know you always can count on me.”

 

“I don’t know where to start.”

 

“is it about Pie? What’s wrong? I thought both of you are fine. You told me she accept your proposal.”

 

“It’s not between us. It’s her parents. They disagree.”

 

“What are gonna do?”

 

“I don’t know. I keep contact with Pie. But I can’t push her to choose me. They are her parents, I cannot fight them.”

 

Mario didn’t answer him, He just patted his shoulder tried to calm him. But he knows it was possible.

 

PIE POV.

 

Dad let me go to Bangkok to fix my works. I want to see Kim, but Dad told me Mike will come with me to Bangkok. That’s man. What’s my father see from him? He can be so polite and kindly in front of my parents, but actually he doesn’t. I know it. I saw Mike’s getting mad to his driver and shouted to him. I lost my respect.

 

I didn’t tell Kim that I will come. I want to surprise him. Mike asked me to stay in my apartment. I think he is crazy, he’s not my boyfriend nor husband. I told him to stay in a hotel.

 

Me and Mike arrived in Bangkok. I told Fern I would come, she knows all of my stories though, I told Fern, Dew and Boy because I can’t handle my feeling and I trusted them. Fern come to pick us, she drove Mike to his hotel, and take me to my home. I told Mike I want to take a rest, actually I don’t want to see his face.

“Do you wanna see Kim?” Fern asked me.

 

“Yes. I will come to his restaurant. But I must take Mike with me, he would tell my dad if I didn’t stay with him.” I don’t want to take Mike with me but I must, I don’t know the reasons to tell him to make him away.

 

“I will come with you, also Boy and Dew. You can meet Kim and we will take care of Mike.”

 

Thanks, God, I have a best friends like them. They always support me. “Let’s go there at 08:00 PM.” I said. Fern nodded. We arrived in my apartment, I miss my apartment so much, but I miss Kim more.

 

We went to Kim’s restaurant at 07:30. Mike is driving for us, and I asked Boy to sit beside Mike. Boy is very happy, he always happy being with a man, especiall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter