Chapter 6

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6.

 

KIM POV.

 

I will go to have a lunch with Pie. It’s not my first lunch with a woman, but it’s with Pie. I choose to wear a black shirt with a pair of jeans. It’s simple, not too much but I think I looked good. I tidied my hair, using the pomade to make it stylist. I always do it everyday, but I feel different today. Maybe because I am smiling too much. I sprayed my perfume and ready to go.

 

I went to her office, but I stopped in a florist to buy a rose. I don’t want it too much and make her think I am really enthusiast. I found her office, she works in an aesthetic clinic. It’s suits her.

 

It’s 12:45 PM when I arrived, I think I am too early. I didn’t text her, but I went to the receptionist.

 

“Good afternoon, Mr. Can I help you?” The woman in the receptionist asked me.

 

“Good afternoon, I am looking for Ms. Pie.” I told her.

 

“Ms. Pie? Do you Mean Dr. Mindara Manaying?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“What’s your name, Mr?”

 

“I’m Kim.”

 

“Please wait there, I will call her for you.”

 

I sat in a couch, waiting for her. After a few minutes, she comes.

 

“Hi, Kim. Sorry for waiting, I just finished check on my patients.”

 

I looked at her. Dammit, she is so beautiful. I know she always be beautiful. But I can’t stop admiring her. He use a simple dress today in cream tone. I smiled to her, didn’t reply her but I am staring unconsciously on her.

 

“Kim? Something wrong?” She asked me again.

 

“Uh, nothing. Are you ready to go?” I lost on my mind so I asked her to go.

 

“Yup. Let’s go.”

 

“Hi, Pie!” Suddenly a man called on her.

 

“Oh, Dr. Van.” She said. He walked toward to us and smile to me. I smiled back to him.

“Are going to have lunch?” He asked.

 

“Yes, I am going with Kim. Dr. Van, it’s Kim. Kim, it’s Dr.Van” Pie introduced us. I can see the disappointment in his eyes but he manage to smile and shake my hand. I think he likes Pie.

 

“Hi, nice to meet you.” I said.

 

“Nice to meet you too.” Dr. Van answered me.

 

“excused us, Dr. Van, we will going now.” Pie said, she touch my arms as a signal to go.

 

“okay, see you again” Dr. Van said.

 

I open my car’s door for her, and help her to get inside my car. “thank you, Mr. Gentleman.” She teased me and get in. I got inside my car, and took the rose in back seat.

 

“For you.” I said. To be honest, I don’t know other things to said because I don’t want to sound cheesy.

 

“Thank you.” She took it and smelled on it. She look at me and smile.

 

I bend my self to her to help her to use the seat belt, I can smell her parfume, it’s soft and sweet, I like it. She looks a little bit shock.

 

“Sorry, I just wanted to help you with the seatbelts.” I said.

 

“It’s ok. Let’s go.”

 

I start my car engine, “do you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter