Chapter 10

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10.

 

KIM POV.

 

Pie accepted my proposal. I am the happiest man alive. Now, we are heading to Chiang Mai. I can’t stop holding her hand, smiling, and staring on Pie, even when she was sleeping. I am going to marry her.

 

We arrived at Chiang Mai, I told her to I will take a rest in a hotel and meet her parents tomorrow. She agrees with me. I took her to her parents house and went to my hotel.

 

“Hi my wife.” I texted her.

 

“Hi my silly husband. Do you miss me?” – Pie.

 

“I miss you so muuuch. How is yur parents?” – Me.

 

“They are good, and surprised because I came.” – Pie.

 

“And they will be more surprised because their son in law also will be come tomorrow. Hehe..” – Me.

 

“Silly, Kim. I haven’t tell them about you, I want to surprise them.” – Pie.

 

“Let’s surprise them tomorrow.” – Me.

 

“Dad told me we will have family dinner tomorrow. Come with me.” – Pie.

 

“Of course. Now, take a rest my wife. You must be tired.” – Me.

 

“You too. I love you so much.” – Pie.

 

“How much?” – Me.

 

“so much, I can’t count!” – Pie.

 

“I love you to the moon and back. Good night, my wife.” – Me.

 

“Night, baby.” – Pie.

 

I put my phone and fall a sleep.

 

Pie prepare the food for the dinner with her mom. She looks very happy, she can’t wait to introduce Kim to her parents. Her father is still in the office. Kim will come in 1 hour. He already texted Pie.

 

“Mom, I will take a bath and prepare my self.” She told her mom and went to her room. She finished in 30 minutes. She use a simple dress with a belt, also put a little make up. She checked on her phone, Kim texted her that he is on the way.

 

Kim arrived in 20 minutes. Pie opened the door for him and kissed him on his cheek.

 

“Let me introduce you to my mom.”

KIM POV.

 

Pie opened the door for me, she kissed me on my cheek. I am so nervous and she said she want to introduce me to her mom.

 

“Where is your dad?” I asked.

 

“He is still in the office. He will come in 30 minutes.”

 

Pie pulled my hand and asked me to take a seat on the couch in their living room. She called her mom in the kitchen. She comes with Mrs. Manaying. I stand up immediately and greeted her.

 

“Sawadikrab, aunty.”

 

“Sawad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter