Chapter 14

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14.

 

Kim and Pie came back to Bangkok and went to Mr. Burnaphan’s House. Kim’s parents are very happy seeing them. Kim told them that they will get marry, and about Pie’s parents.

 

“I know it’s hard for you Pie, but thank you for fight for our son.” Mrs. Burnaphan said, she wipe her tears because of Kim’s story.

 

“You have us as your parents, Pie. You are my daughter also. Not just because you are Kim’s wife. But, we already love you since we met you.” Mr. Burnaphan said.

 

“Thank you, Uncle and Aunty.” Pie said.

 

“Wait, wait. You made me angry. What was that? Uncle? Aunty? Called us Dad and Mom.” Mr. Burnaphan said, acted like he was angry.

 

“I am sorry, Dad,” Pie smiled.

 

“That’s sound so much better.” Kim said.

 

“so, when is your marriage, kids?” Mr. Burnaphan asked.

 

“We still looking for the date, Dad.” Kim said.

 

“Don’t be too long. We can’t wait anylonger.” Mrs. Burnaphan said.

 

“Ui, you lost your patience, no wonder why you asked me to marry you, and pull me to say I do.” Mr. Burnaphan teased his wife. They laughed, when Mrs. Burnaphan pinched his cheek.

PIE POV.

 

“How about Bali? We can get married there.” Kim suggest me. We prepared our marriage, now. Since my parents wouldn’t come, We decided to make a small matrimony and party, just for our family an close friends. It still hurt me everytime I remember about my parents.

 

“Isn’t that too far, honey? How can we prepared everything from Bangkok?”

 

“Bali is beautiful, I want our marriage to be a special thing that you couldn’t forget.” He kissed my forehead and hug me. “We will arrange everything from Bangkok, tell me what do you want in our marriage.”

 

“Hmm, I remember every moment with you.” I said and put my head on his lap, caressed his cheek, and touch his lips.

 

“I know, but let’s make it unforgettable to everyone.” He smilled, take my hand and kiss it. “We will live in my house, you can bring your stuff, and tell me what do you want to chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter