Chapter 7

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7.

 

Kim prepared himself very well, but he still nervous. He doesn’t want to have dinner outside with Pie. He wanted to make it special and private. He prepared everything in his house. Fortunately he designed his own house, he put a table near the window, the view is a little swimming pool and garden. It’s not big but beautiful. He asked the chef of his restaurant to cook the best food for them. He knows that Pie loves macaroons and chicken, so he asked the chef to make it. He also bought a bucket of roses for Pie.

Pie received a packet in her office.

 

“Dr. Mindara, It’s packet for you,” the receptionis called her in her office.

 

“Thank you. I will take it.” She went downstair. Who is send me a packet?

 

She took the packet and opened it in her office. She found a white rose without the thorn, a card, and a beautiful dress.

 

Hi, Pie

 

This dress must be so beautiful on you.

See you tonight.

 

Kim.

 

That’s a packet from Kim.

 

“Wow, that’s so romantic!” Fern screamed when Pie told her.

 

“I know. It’s a beautiful dress though.” Pie said shyly.

 

“Oh, Pie, Stop that stupid smile! You smiled like non stop! You owe us an explanation about you and Kim.” Boy said. They have lunch together, Dew is also there.

 

“So, are you in relationship with him?” Dew asked.

 

“No. I am not.”

 

“Ewh, don’t lie with me, Doctor! I thought he loves me, but If it’s you, it’s okay for me then. You are my best friend.” Boy said while seeing his face in the mirror, tidied his hair.

 

“We’re close, but He doesn’t confess his feeling to me. Neither do I.” Pie said.

 

“Let’s wait and see. If he didn’t make any moves, you have two choices, make a move, or move on and leave him.” Dew said.

 

Leave him? Seriously? But confessing is man’s job. Not me! Pie thought.

 

KIM POV.

 

Everything is in order. I also bought the fireworks, I hope she will like it. Pie told me she received the packet and she loves it. Oh Jesus, I am so nervous. I told her I would pick her up on 07:00 PM. So, I prepared my self. I took a bath, shaved my self, and pick the best clothes I have. I want it a little bit formal but still casual. I wear the white long sleeves shirt and keep the up button opened, and fold the sleeves to my elbow, paired with a pants with khaki colors and a brown shoes.

 

“You look good Kim. You must be success!” I said to my self in the mirror.

 

My chef starting to make the food, so when Pie’s arrived the food will still fresh a d the chef could leave us alone. I went to Pie’s apartment to pick her up. I went straight to her apartment, it’s on 6th floors. I rang the bell, wait for her to open the door. I hold the flowers in my back. Keep calm, I told my self. But my heart pounding like crazy. Silly, I might look like a stupid teenager. I am a grow up man, keep calm!  I warned my heart.

 

Pie opened the door. She is standing there and smiling. You are right, I wish my heart doesn’t stop beating right now, because it seems like I lost my breath when I saw her.

 

“Hi!” I took all of my self to greet her, and smile nervously.

 

“Hi, Kim.” She looked at me from up to toe. “you look good tonight.” She continued.

 

Yes! I looked good. I know I am. I spend almost 3 hours to choose this outfit.

 

“Thank you. You look flawless. This is for you.” I give her the roses. She really looks flawless, gorgeous, and everthing else  I could compliment to her. That white dress fit her so well, Thanks to mario’s girlfriend, she choose the right one when I saw her Pie’s picture. She is a designer. That’s dress is simple, not a log dress, that dress ended before her knees but not so mini though, the simple ornament and nice details, and because she is Pie, it makes the dres more beautiful.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter