Chapter 27

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27.

 

“Kim, I want to eat Pad Thai so much!”

 

“Kim, I want to go to the beach.”

 

“Kim, I don’t like that!”

 

“Kim, I don’t like it!”

 

Pie is on her pregnancy, it’s her last month, Kim is so aware about her and take care of her so much. He afraid if something bad happened to Pie.

 

“Your baby is good, everything is good.” The doctor said. “Pie might give a birth on a couple weeks. Just be ready, okay? It can be happened every time.”

 

Pie and Kim are so exciting expected their baby. They cuddled each other on the bed, to night, Pie lied on Kim’s arm, she slept on her side because her pregnancy is so big right now. Kim hugged her and caressed her belly.

 

“Hi, little baby, what are you doing inside?” Kim said. “It’s your dad, I love you so much little baby..” Kim always do this every night, or every time they had time together.

 

“Kim, our baby is kicking. Touch this.” Pie hold Kim’s hand.

 

“Oi, our baby’s kick is so hard. If our baby is a boy, he will be a muaythai boxer.”

 

“How if our baby is a girl?”

 

“She will kick every men whom try to flirt with her mom.” Kim laughed.

 

“Also every women whom try to seduce her dad. But, what do you like Kim? A boy or a girl?”

 

“Hmm, I have no idea. I love both of girl or boy. But if she is a girl she must be beautiful like her mom, and if he is a boy he must be handsome like his dad.”

 

“Ui, He must be handsome like Brad Pitt.” Kim pouted his mouth.

“He is my son, he must be like me.”

 

“You are ugly, Kim.” Pie teased Kim. “But I love you..”

 

PIE POV.

 

“Kim! What are you doing?! Massaged my back! I am hurt so bad here, it’s because of you!” I shouted on Kim. Kim massaged my back, my waist is going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter