Chapter 3

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

KIM POV

 

It’s like every usual night I had. I worked in my restaurant, make sure that everyone enjoy their meal and build a good atmosphere with the guests. But when I saw her, something is unusual. She caught my attention. I walked to her table, and greeted her with her friends. She smiled on me. She is so beautiful, I looked at her very clear, her eyes are beautifully brown, her nose is perfect, and her lips just like a cherry, it would be nice if I kissed that lips, it might be sweeter than cherry. I found her attractive and it’s not good because I can’t take my eyes of her. I excused my self as I addressed her as ‘beautiful’.

 

Even though I was going to other table, I still looked at her. She went to upstairs with her friends, but it seems they had arguing before going upstair, and her face shows that she doesn’t really wanna go upstair. I looked at my wristwatch, it’s 10:30 PM, restaurant will be close in 30 minutes, and the bar will be open till 02:00 AM.

 

I feel curious, and going upstairs too. I’m looking for her, I find her friends drinking and talking to each other, but I can’t find her. Maybe she is going to the toilet because I didn’t see her going home. I come to the bar, and make a drink for my self.

 

“Can I have a glass of red wine?” a sweet voice asked me for a red wine.

 

“Hi, you again.” It’s her.

 

“Hi. Can I have a glass of red wine?” She repeated.

 

“Of course. Do you enjoy your night?” I asked her while taking the red wine’s bottle.

 

“Yup. But I prefer to sleep at home.”

“Why? You don’t like the bar?”

 

“No. Not like that, your place is nice. But I’m tired.” She smiled on me.

 

“oh.. I see.. “ I nodded and gave her the wine. “Take it as my treat,” I continued.

 

“Please, don’t bother.” She refused.

 

“I insist.” I said, she smiled and raised her glass

 

 “so, cheers?” she asked.

 

“cheers!” we both drink. “My name is Kim.” I introduced my self.

 

“I’m Pie.” She smiled. “excused me, I need to go back to my friends.” She continued. I just smiled and nodded. Yes, all I can do is smiled. I think she saw me as a crazy person because I smiled all the time we talked. She walked away to her friends. I’m trying to keep my self busy, but I keep thinking of her. Pie, she is cute. I said in my mind.

PIE POV.

So, his name is Kim. He looks more handsome with that smile, and he gave me this red wine. Does he has a girlfriend, or a wife maybe? Ugh, Pie, that’s not your business. I told my self.

 

I might not enjoy being here, because I feel sleepy and tired, I still have to work tomorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter