Chapter 31

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31.

 

Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months, months turned to years, Aom is a little girl, now. She is so cute, she has a beautiful smile, and apple cheeks, her hair is long with bangs, she loves to smile, she makes everyone happy near her. She has the mixed personality of Kim and Pie. She has Kim’s teaser attitude, Kim’s sweet manner but in other hand she has Pie’s jealousy and kind heart.

“Daddy!!” Aom run to Kim as she saw Kim is coming from work.

 

“Hello, my little princess!!” Kim took her off from the ground and swing together wih her.

 

“I am not little anymore, dad!” Aom pouted her lips, just like Pie. It makes Kim smiles.

 

“Where is your mom?”

 

“Mommy is in the kitchen, cooking for our dinner.” Aom hugged Kim’s neck and kissed his cheek.

 

“Oi, my princess is so sweet. Let daddy kissed you too.” Kim leaned a kiss on Aom’s cheek and put her down.

 

“Daddy.. Can I have Ice Cream for my dessert?”

 

“No, honey. You will be sick.” Pie said, she just came from the kitchen. “Hi, darling, you are home.” She greeted Kim. Kim came closer and kissed Pie’s cheek.

 

“But, mom..” Aom tried to argue her mom.

 

“No, honey, listen to your mom, okay?” Kim said and shook his head.

 

“Huh, Okay, but daddy must sing for me! Come one.” Aom pulled Kim’s hand and gave the guitar to him.

 

“What do you want daddy to sing?”

 

“I don’t know, just sing!”

 

Kim started playing his guitar and sing.

 

You are the sunshine of my life

That's why I'll always be around,

You are the apple of my eye,

Forever you'll stay in my heart

 

Aom claps her hand as the rhythm of the song. She seems ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter