Chapter 9

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9.

 

Kim and Pie went for holiday to Italy. They Flight from Svarnabhumi to Malpensa Airport (Milan International Airport) and took the train to go to Firenze. They stayed in St. Regis Hotel, the hotel is nice, the interior is very classic, it’s reflecting Florence’s rich artistic heritage. They went to so many places.

 

“Let’s take a picture here, Kim.” Pie said. They are in 9 San Miniato al Monte. They are holding hand and walk around under the

shades of trees  of the Viale dei Colli.

 

Pie and Kim are so happy. After visited Firenze, they are going to Verona. There is a Romeo and Juliette castle there. They bought the padlock, wrote their name and make a wish, then they lock it on the gate in  Juliette’s castle.

 

“Romeo and Juliette is a sad story.” Pie said while their visit to Juliette’s museum.

 

“It’s sad. But I might do the same if you leaved me.” Kim said.

 

“Don’t ever say it, Kim. I won’t leave you.” Pie smiled and kissed Kim on his cheek. Kim hold her hand tighter and kiss it.

 

“We are going to Venezia tomorrow, you will love it.” Kim said.

 

They spend their night in Verona, They had dinner, and went to hotel. They slept in one room, they cuddled each other till fall a sleep.

PIE POV.

 

We are going to Venezia today. We use fast train to go to Venezia. I love my holiday with Kim. He takes care of me. I didn’t have anything to complaint about, except he likes to tease me and makes me mad.

 

We arrived in Venezia. We went to our hotel. It’s a nice hotel. We shared the room because the room is very big, and it’s expensive and so waste of money if we opened two rooms.

 

“Are you tired?” Kim asked me. He caressed my hair.

 

“A little. I want to sleep.” I took his hand and hold it. “Let’s sleep together.” I asked Kim.

 

He lied down beside me and hug me. We fall a sleep later.

 

I wake up but I couldn’t find Kim.

 

“Kim..” I called him. No one answered me. Where is he? I found a note beside my bed.

Pie,

 

I went outside for a while,

Please prepare your self, we will be going for a dinner.

 

I love you.

Kim.

 

PS: Follow the flowers for your surprise.

 

Huh, he is going out without wake me up. I am so pissed because he left me alone. But he said I need to follow the flowers for my surprise. Oh, there are flowers on the floor. I followed the flowers, it stopped in front of the cupboard. I opened it and found a beautiful dress inside, together with a white rose without thorns. I smiled. He always knows how to make me happy, doesn’t he? I looked at the dress. How can he always bought a beautiful dress? This dress is so beautiful, a soft blue long dress that showed my shoulder and back but didn’t expose my body too much. There is a letter also.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter