Chapter 30

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30

 

KIM POV.

 

“Dad, we will go to Chiang Mai, and try to make it up with my father in law.” I told my Dad about our plan.

 

“That’s good, Kim. Me and your mom always thinking about it. We want you to have a good family. I know you had, but it’s not perfect if Pie’s Dad is against you. His bless is important for you and Pie.”

 

“But Pie is hesitate with our move. She afraid that nothing get better.”

 

“But at least you tried, son. Kim, you are a father, now, me too. We know what actually Mr. Manaying feel inside him. Don’t care how stubborn he is, he is a human, he still have a feeling.”

 

“I know, Dad. That’s why I want to make it up. We will flight to Chiang Mai on Saturday, because he usually stay at home on Sunday.”

 

“Good luck, son.” My dad patted my shoulder. He always be my good friend, my good advisor.

 

“Honey, don’t forget Aom’s pampers and milk.” Pie told me, she is busy with Aom in her hands.

 

“ok, Pie.”

 

“and her sweater it’s in the drawer, I am worry if Chiang Mai’s weather is cold for her.”

 

“It’s already here, Pie.”

 

“And bring her socks, too.”

 

I came to Pie and touched her lips, “You’ve been told me about Aom’s stuffs repeatedly, honey.”

 

“I am worry that you might forget to put it.”

 

“Don’t worry, it’s done.”

 

“I just.. “ I sealed her lips.

“Noisy Mom, let’s go.”

 

 

PIE POV.

 

We are in Don Mueang airport, we are going to Chiang Mai. I still asking to my self, am I ready for this? I shouldn’t be afraid meeting my dad, but I did.

 

“Are you okay, Pie?” Kim asked me. He hold Aom. Aom is sleeping.

 

“I am okay. Put Aom in her stroller.” I told Kim, he put Aom in her stroller, she snuggled a little and continue her sleep.

 

“Don’t worry, Pie. If we failed, it’s not the end. We will keep trying.” Kim said and hugged me on my shoulder. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

 

We arrived in Chiang Mai, nothing change after so long time, it’s been 5 years since the last time I came to my home town.

 

“Kim, let’s put our luggage in the hotel and go out for lunch.” I asked kim. He nodded. I hugged Aom, she is busy playing with her doll.

 

We went straight to the hotel, and we went to Nimman street, and visit a café there. They had the best steak in town.

 

“Honey, you can choose for me.” Kim said. It’s always be his habbit since we are married, he let me choose for his food, He told me that I know his taste very well.

 

“Let’s have two wagyu tenderloin steak with mushroom sauce, and two orange juice.” I told the waitress. Kim is playing with Aom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter