Chapter 28

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28.

 

“Kim, what’s wrong with your hand?” Mrs. Burnaphan asked. She and her husband come to Kim’s house to visit their new born granddaughter.

 

“Someone gave me a bite of love.” Kim said and looking at Pie, Pie smiled shyly and pinched Kim’s waist.

 

“You two still being two love birds, hm?” Mr. Burnapham teased them. “Where is my granddaughter?” He continued.

 

“She is in her room,” Pie said and they went to Aom’s room. It’s a sweet room, Pie and Kim decorated it for their little baby. Pie took Aom and handed her to Mrs. Burnaphan.

 

“Look at her, she is adorable.” Mrs. Burnaphan said and leaned a kiss on Aom’s cheek.

 

“She is so cute, look at her yawning.” Mr. Burnaphan said, he tickled Aom with his finger tips. “and beautiful too, because she is my granddaughter.”

 

“Ui, she doesn’t looks like you, darling.” Mrs. Burnaphan said.

 

“Nah, look at her eyes, it looks like mine.”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Burnaphan keep arguing each other and play with baby Aom.

 

“They are such a kids,” Kim said. Pie laughed and hugged Kim.

 

“But they are so cute. I am so happy to have a good family, Kim. I wish my dad could be like your dad.”

 

“Pie, don’t be sad. We will try to make it up with him, we have Aom now, he might changes his mind once he saw our daughter.”

 

“I don’t know, Kim. I wish he could.”

 

Fern, Dew, and Boy come to visit Aom the next day. They brought a lot gift, dolls, clothes, and accessories for little Aom.

 

“Here is our little baby, she is so cute. I wanted to have a baby!.” Fern said.

 

“Then, asked Van to marry you.” Dew said. Fern and Van had been together since 2 years a go.

 

“Well, he already asked me.”

 

“What???” Pie, Dew, and Boy shocked.

 

“He asked me to marry him, why all of you became deaf all of sudden?”

 

“Fern, why don’t you tell us?” Boy asked. “I will design a beautiful dress for you.”

 

“I am so happy for you, F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter