Chapter 21

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21.

 

KIM POV.

 

I welcomed my dad business partner in my office today. He is a middle age man with short hair and kind smiles. His name is Mr. Jittalela. He came with another two person, one is a man, he is still young, about my age, he has a lender posture and serious face, and the other one is a girl, she is beautiful, she has a good appearance, and her smile is sweet.

 

“Mr. Kim, How are you?” Mr.jittalela shook my hand.

 

“I am fine, please take a seat.” I invited them to sit.

 

“Let me introduce you, this is Dech, and she is Yam.” I shook their hands, “They are my employers, they will take care of our project when I am not around.” I nodded. We continued to talk about our business.

 

 

YAM POV.

 

Wow, so he is Kim. He is so handsome and manly, he is my type. Oh, my God, Yam, what are you thinking about he is a marriage man, looked at the rings on his wedding finger. He even touched the rings when he talked. He did it repeatedly. Beside, I had Tan as my boyfriend. But he is so cool. Hmm…

 

PIE POV.

 

We went to the obstetricians to check for our little baby, it’s my second months. Kim hold my hand during the check up. The doctor told me to take care of my baby, it’s still weak. I am so happy. Kim didn’t allowed me to work anymore, he is so possessive about me and our baby.

 

Time goes by, my belly is getting bigger, Kim always talk to our baby everyday, kissed my stomach and sing for our baby. My pregnancy entered 8 months. It’s hard for me to walk and moved my body, but I want to cook something for Kim today.

 

I walked to the kitchen slowly, I slipped on the water in the floor, I tried to catch something near me but I fall in to the floor. I feel shock at the first, and then I heard Aunt In, our daily maid, screamed, I feel the warm and wet things between my thigh, and everything is black.

 

KIM POV.

 

I am on the meeting with Dech, Yam, and our staff for the project. My phone rang, it’s Aunt In number, I asked for permission to answer it.

 

“Halo” I said. I can hear Aunt In crying, but she didn’t say anything. “Halo, Aunt in?!”

 

“Mr. Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter