Chapter 8

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8.

 

KIM POV.

 

She said she loves me too! My heart jumped to heaven and forget to go back. I could die in happiness right now. I thought she doesn’t like me because it’s take some minutes for her to say it, but finally Pie told me she loves me. I don’t care the other. My hands turn from cold to warm. Does she know that I am going to die loosing my blood because of nervous?

 

We go inside, sat on the couch while cuddling and talking to each other. She is so beautiful, I couldn’t resist her beautifulness. I caressed her cheeks, and looking to her eyes.

 

“May I kiss you?” I asked her.

 

“Oi, Kim!” she said and hit my shoulder playfully. “Why did you ask me, you make me embarrassed.”

 

“Ohh,, Look at that red apples on your cheeks, hmm..” I and kiss her cheeks. I caressed her hair, and try to kiss her lips. She looks nervous when I come near her face. I didn’t kiss her, but I laughed on her, “You are so cute” I told her.

 

“Kim!” She sound mad on me, I smiled, at that moment she didn’t aware, I took it as a good moment and kissed her lips. I kissed her slowly and gentle, she’s shock at the start but then she replied my kiss. Her lips just like a cherry. It’s not my first kiss, and might be not hers too. But it tastes as the best kiss that I ever had, I forgot how the taste of my first kiss, but I always remember this kiss.

 

I drove her to her apartment, I Keep holding her hand while I am driving. I don’t really want to take her home. I want to be with her. I send her to her apartment, waiting for her when she opened the door, “Good night, my love.” I said and kissed her forehead. Pie caressed my cheeks before go inside.

 

I am so happy, I hope it’s not just a dream. If it’s so, I don’t want to wake up. I called Pie on the way home.

 

“What’s wrong, handsome?” She answered my call.

 

“Hmm, I just miss you.”

 

“What a spoiled man, you just went home 5 minutes a go and you missed me?”

 

“Actually, I don’t want to go home, I want to stay with you.”

 

“Silly! I am going to clean up my self. Drive carefully and texted me when you are home.”

“I love you.” I confessed again, I don’t mean being too much but it’s all what I feel.

 

“Love you too.”

 

She hung up the phone, and I called Mario and told him that everything is going smooth. He is so happy for me.

PIE POV.

 

Me and Kim have been together for 5 months. We usually fight because a small things like where I want to eat, or I am get jealous. But we never fight so long because one of us will try to make it up. It’s usually me who get jealous if Kim is busy with his restaurant and talked to the women guests. He only smiled and teased me if I am jealous.

 

It’s a Saturday night, I went to his restaurant with him. We had dinner there.

 

“Pie, how about going holiday together?” He asked me.

 

“Where do you wanna go?”

 

“How about Italia? We could go to Firenze, Verona and Venezia.”

 

“Let me fix the schedule, okay?”

 

“Okay, if you wanted, we could go next month, but we need to arrange the Visa, etc.”

 

That’s Kim. He loves to travel. He loves to watch movie. He loves music. He loves me (he told me this one). He might be seems like a cool person, but he takes me to church every Sunday.

 

We’re heading to my apartment after dinner. I invited him to come. He came in and sat in my living room.

 

“Honey, come here.” He called me.

 

“What’s up, baby?” I took a seat beside Kim.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter