Chapter 17

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17.

 

PIE POV.

 

Kim is my husband, now. We vowed each other in the name of God, nothing can’t separate us. Everyone seems so happy. My mom and Dad suppose to be here, smiling and cry because of happiness, but they didn’t. It’s ok, I can’t be sad, it’s my decision, nothing to regret I have Kim for forever.

 

I need to change my gown for the party, Boy designed me the other dress for party. Kim also changed his clothes. Boy, Dew, and Fern helped me to change my gown. Boy made a beautiful dress for me, it’s so simple, it’s still in white, a backless long dress.

 

“Pie, we should blind folded you” Fern said.

 

“Why is that?” I asked her.

 

“Just do it, you will know later.”

 

They blind folded me, it’s hard for me to walk, but they lead me. Boy is on my back, Fern on my left side, and Dew on my right side,

 

“Oii, we’ve been walking so far, and the way seems so strange!” I said.

 

“Sssst, Pie, We are heading to your party.”

 

We walked for a couple minutes, it’s hard for me, they lead me to up the stairs, I can feel it. I actually don’t know where and how the party is, because Kim took care all of it with the Wedding Organizer here, I just told him what I wanted.

 

“We are Here. Are you ready, Pie?” Fern said. Is it my party? It’s so quite, I tought.

 

Boy opened the blind folded, I blinked my eyes to conform my sight. There is a light spotted on me. We are on a cruise right now, the cruise started to sail. We are on the deck full with lights and white roses as decoration. I saw Kim on the stage, he is using a white shirt, and khaki pants, his hair is tidily combed and shining. He is smile on me. Suddenly the pianist start to play the piano.

 

From the instrument, I know it’s the song from Shania Twain, From This Moment. Kim hold the microphone and started to talk with the music as the background.

 

“Pie, I am very grateful that I have you, and spend my life with a woman like you. You are the woman of my dream, you are the light in my darkness, you are the reason for me to smile, and the one that could make me cry over you.” Kim looked through my eyes, and slowly walked towards to me with a bucket of white rose on his hand. “You asked me why I always give you the white rose without thorn, it’s because since the first time I saw you, I’ve been fall for you, and my love for is pure. I can’t promise you tomorrow is a better day, but I promise you I will always be with you, now, tomorrow, and forever to give you a better life, till the death do us apart.” He kneeled in front of me, and gave me the roses. I took the roses and my eyes started to teary. Every one applauded, they feel touched by what Kim said.

 

Kim stood up, he hold my hand and we walked to the stage while he’s singing.

 

From this moment life has begun

From this mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter