Chapter 22

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

 

PIE POV.

 

I can’t accept the truth that I lost my baby. It makes me feel miserable. We went home from the hospital. Since the day Kim told me our baby is gone, I lose my self, I lose my hope. Kim always taking care of me, but I didn’t respond to him. Every time I saw him I asked in my heart, why did he let our baby go? Why? I can’t look through his eyes. I know he is hurt, but me too.

 

“Pie, wake up, honey.” Kim tried to wake me up. I heard him but I acted like I don’t and still remaining to sleep. “Pie..” he called me again.. I didn’t move.. “Hmmh..” He breathed, he caressed my hair and left me alone. I opened my eyes, I can’t face him. I don’t want to. It’s been a month. I tried to ignore him just because I always remember our baby and Kim’s decision every time I saw him. But Kim never stop trying to talk to me, he keep take care of me.

 

I heard he closed our front door, and the sound of his car machine, he is going to work. I get off my bed. I did it since 1 month a go. Wake up after he went to work. I brushed my teeth and went outside. I saw a plate of food with a glass of milk on the table. Kim made breakfast for me. I used to cook our breakfast, we used to have breakfast together, but since I didn’t do it again, Kim learned to cook and cooked for me. But We never had breakfast together anymore, and as usual, I didn’t bother to eat. I lose my appetite. You are getting thinner, Pie. It’s what everybody told me. I don’t care.

 

I took a bath and went to work. Being in work is better, I can forget everything. No, I actually can’t forget it. I just try to forget it. Fern came to my office, I don’t really wanna talk, she always understand me. She gave me a cup of hot chocolate and let me be alone. I closed my eyes, and I remember the time I woke up in the hospital, and what Kim said to me, his face, and my baby. Something hits my chest, my heart is broken, I cried because I can’t hold it. I did this almost everyday, crying. Even in our bed.

 

I stayed in my office until midnight and went home, I don’t want to face Kim. I don’t want to meet everyone. I didn’t even take care of my patients,  asked Dew and Van to take care of them. I just stayed in my office, try to run from Kim, from everyone I know.

 

I hate when everyone told me to be patient, to let it go, and told me to be happy. I don’t think I could be happy again. Why did God give me a happiness in my hand, and all of sudden He took it from me and let me fall?

 

Kim always called me when he was away in my office in every 2 hours, sometimes I picked up his called, but I often didn’t bother it. What to talk about? We haven’t have a long conversation though. He always tried to talk to me, but I don’t want to, so I keep silent, or answer him in a short way.

 

I don’t know, why does it should be me who alive? Why did he choose our baby?

 

KIM POV.

 

Pie is really different these days. It’s been 4 months since we lost our baby. I never see her smiling with her bright eyes. She never look at me. We haven’t talk for a while. I know she is trying to ignore me. Pie managed to wake up late every day, and came back home in the middle of night. I waited for her every night, and when I asked where she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter