Chapter 24

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24.

 

KIM POV.

 

I woke up in the morning in our bed room, someone is snuggling to me and hugging me. It’s so warm and comfort, I don’t wanna wake up, it must be a nice dream. I haven’t feel this warm and comfort feeling since so long a go. I heard someone is breathing near my face. I opened my eyes slowly, the sun shine dazzled to my eyes.

 

I Looked to a woman who hugging me, it’s Pie. My Pie. She slept on my shoulder, her hand on my stomach, and her foot leans on mine. Her face is so calm. I remembered what happened last night. We made it up, we found our way to be together again. This is the third time I thought I will lose her, and it make me know that I would die without her.

 

I caressed her eyebrows, her nose, and her lips with my finger tips, down to her jaws. I missed her so much. She moved a little and moan in her sleep. She is so cute. I caressed her hand and kissed he forehead. She opened her eyes slowly, and looking at me. She blinked. I smiled to her.

 

“Good morning, Kim.” Pie said, and hugged me, she kissed my neck.

 

“Good morning, Pie.” I hugged her back.

 

“Don’t you go to work?” Pie asked.

 

“Do you want me to go?”

 

“No, please stay. Be with me. I miss you so much Kim.”

 

“Then, I will stay with you. I miss you too, my lady.”

 

“let’s have breakfast, Kim. I will cook for you.” She get off the bed and pulled my hand.

 

“Pie, let’s have a date with me today?” She smiled and nodded, she hugged me again.

 

“Carry me to the kitchen,” she said.

 

 

PIE POV.

 

What happened last night made me realized that I was wrong, I lost my baby, and I can’t lose Kim too. I woke up in his arms, the safest place in this world for me. I cooked breakfast for us, and we had our breakfast together, like we used to be. I saw happiness in his eyes, also in mine, because I am so happy with him.

 

He asked me to go for a date today. We went to the mall, he hold my hand all the way. And kissed me every time he could, just a light kiss but that’s mean a lot.

 

“Kim, let’s trim your hair.” I asked him and caressed his hair. It’s grow longer and untidy.

 

“Am I look bad with my hairs now?”

 

“You looked like an ugly Donald Duck.” I .

 

“Never leave me again, my Daisy Duck.” He said and smiled.

 

“Kim, I won’t,” I hugged his arms and pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter