Chapter 33

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33.

 

KIM POV.

 

I am on my flight, I will go to Chiang Mai and going back this afternoon. Pie don’t need to know. I told her I am going to meet my business partner at Phuket with Mario. It’s hard to lie to her but I know she won’t agree with my decision to talk to her dad.

 

I arrived in Chiang Mai and went straight to Mr. Manaying house. I rang the bell, and the middle age woman is coming from inside. She is the maid that welcomed us a couple years a go.

 

“Oh, you! How are you?” She asked me.

 

“I am fine, aunty. I want to meet with Mr. and Mrs. Manaying.”

 

“Just go home, I don’t think he wanted to meet you, and Mrs. Manaying is not here.”

 

“Just told him I am here.” She nodded and asked me to come inside. I am waiting in their living room, I was looking at his photo with his wife, they were smiling but no happiness in their eyes.

 

“What do you want?” I heard his voice, I turn my body to face him.

 

“I want to talk with you, dad. Pie didn’t know I am here, I want to talk to you.”

 

“We don’t have anything to talk about.”

 

“You might don’t have, but I have.” He stared at me. I didn’t avoid his eyes. I Looked back through his eyes.

 

“Come to my room.” We went to his room, it’s a library, I think. He sat behind his table, a big wood table. I took a seat in front of him. My heart is pounding faster in this silent moment, no, I am not afraid of him. I just afraid of his reaction.

 

“Say it.” He said in cold tone.

 

“It’s about Pie and Aom. Can’t you forgive Pie and meet our daughter, Aom? She wanted to see you, she always asked us about you and Mrs. Manaying. He didn’t answer me, he stared at my eyes. “You don’t need to accept me if you couldn’t. Just my family, your own daughter and your granddaughter.”

 

“She is not my daughter since she disobeyed me. She choose you over me.” He said.

 

“Sir, I beg you.” I kneeled down in front of him. I threw away my pride, I keep repeating in my mind I do it for my family. “Please sir.” I know he is surprised with my action, but he keep remaining his cold attitude.

 

“I won’t change my mind. Please get out of my house.” He said coldy and went away from the room. He left me alone. It must be a way to win his heart, isn’t it?

 

PIE POV.

 

Kim is lying with me. Where did he go? Why did he lie? Is there something that he hide from me? A mistress? His business? Or what? I  called Mario because Kim didn’t answer my phone, but he said Kim is not with him. He is in Bangkok with Tavee.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter