Chapter 34

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34.

 

KIM POV.

 

I hang up the phone. Pie immediately ask me what was happened. I don’t want her to be panic.

 

“Pie, we need to go to Chiang Mai, now. I will call the ticket agent, please prepare Aom.” I said, tried to look as calm as I can.

 

“What happened, Kim?”

 

“Your father is in the hospital. He fell from his bed when he woke up this morning, and he couldn’t move his body.” I said carefully. Pie looked so shock, and started to cry. “Don’t cry, honey. Be strong. We need to go to Chiang Mai, now.” I wiped her eyes. She nodded and tried to control her tears.

 

Pie cried all over the way to airport Aom looks so confused. I tried to calm Pie, in the end, she didn’t cry anymore. She hugged me tight.

 

“Listen, honey, we can’t do anything until we know his conditions. Please don’t cry again, okay?” She nodded and I caressed her hairs.

 

We arrived in the hospital.

 

“I am looking for Mr. Manaying. Where is his room?” I asked t the receptionist.

 

“He is in the ICU. You might go to 3rd floor.” We walked faster to the room. Mrs. Manaying is inside, she use the sterilized clothes. She saw us coming.

 

“What happened with dad, Mom?” Pie asked her when she approach us. Her eyes are swollen.

 

“He fell from the bed, his blood pressure quite high, I know it, he always take his medicine. He looked so stress this past years. Doctor said It’s a sign of .” Her eyes are teary.

 

“How is his condition now?” I asked her.

 

“He is stable, but if he didn’t show any progress, he might get .”

“I will talk to the doctor. Pie, come inside with Aom to see your dad. Okay?” I caressed her back and kiss her forehead. She nodded.

 

“Is that my grandpa?” Aom asked to Pie.

 

“yes, and this is your grandma.” Pie said.

 

“Hug your grandma, Aom.” I told her. She hugged Mrs. Manaying.

 

“Good kids, you are so beautiful.” She said.

 

“I will go first.” I told them and walk away.

 

PIE POV.

 

I came inside the ICU room. He is lying on the bed. He knows that I came, but he can’t move her body. His eyes following my moves.

 

“Dad..” I called him. “It’s Aom, your granddaughter.” I said. I never thought that my dad would meet with Aom in this condition, when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter