Chapter 13

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13.

 

PIE POV.

 

Kim took me to his office, Mario was there with the woman that I saw with Kim before. Kim nodded to Mario and Mario asked the woman to follow him outside.

 

“Why did you drink so much?” Kim asked me. He put me on the couch, and walked to the table, take some tissues. He came back to me and wiped my tears.

 

“Who is that girl?” I asked him back.

 

“You didn’t answer me.”

 

“I saw you with her came out from your office. What did you do here?”

 

“Nothing. Answer me.”

 

“It’s not your business, you made me mad. You were with other woman when I am away. So, It’s not your business if I drunk.” I became so mad. Why don’t he answer me and tell me the truth. Kim stared at me. I can’t read his emotion. “what?!” I asked him annoyingly.

 

He came closer to me, “Marry me,” Kim said. I Blinked my eyes..

 

“Kim..” That’s all the thing that I could say.

 

“I can’t promise you everything in this world, but I promised you we will always be together. I am dying without you. I can’t imagine my life without you.” Kim said. I can see his sincerity through his eyes.

 

The man that I love asked me to marry him, but, how about my parents? I want to marry him. I know I couldn’t life without him. One month without him is the worst time in my life. How can I spend my whole life without him? I must be brave, I must take my decision with all the risks that following it.

 

I nodded. “Let’s get marry, Kim.” He smiled and hugged me, then he kissed my forehead.

 

“Thank you,” Kim said.

 

“Wait, who is that woman?” I asked him. I suddenly remember about that woman.

 

“She is jane, Mario’s girlfriend. Mario is in my office when we came out. She left her phone in the car, and I need to talk to my manager, so we came out in the same time.” Kim explained to me. I feel so embarrassed, I tried to hide it by pouting my mouth.

“What a jealous lady.” Kim said and give a peck on my lips.

 

“Huh, I am not jealous. She is beautiful,, though.”

 

“But you are the most beautiful for me. She does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter