Chapter 36

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36.

 

PIE POV.

 

“Mom, you looked so beautiful.” Aom said to me.

 

“You too, my darling.” I pet her head. I don’t know why Kim asked me to dress up, he said he wanted to surprise me. He also gave me the simple white dress, but it’s too much for a dinner. I knew he got it from Boy.

 

“Mom, let’s go, daddy is waiting!” Aom pulled my hand. Kim is waiting for me outside our room.

 

“Are you finished, my lady?” he asked me. He looks good in a white tux, even he is getting old now.

 

“Where are we going Kim, with this clothes?” I asked him.

 

“You will know later, shall we go?” He offered me his arms. I took his arm.

 

“How about Aom?” I asked.

 

“Granddaddy will come to pick me up. You two shall go now!” Aom answered and pushed our back.

 

“Wow, be careful honey, don’t be a naughty girl with your granddad.” Kim winked on her.

 

Kim help me to get in to the limousine car. “Honey, you rented a limousine car? It’s too much. What’s for?” I asked him, curious. We are inside the car now, and the driver take us to go.

 

“Pie, you talked too much. Just wait and see.”

 

“But, Kim..” He sealed my lips, and kiss me gently.

 

“Don’t let me ease your lipstick because your lips are thrilling me.” Kim told me. “Now, I need to close your eyes.” He insist to blindfold my eyes even If I don’t want.

“We are arrived sir.” – the driver opened the door for us.

“Can I open the blindfold?” I asked Kim.

 

“Stay still, Honey.” He didn’t over me his arms.

 

“Kim where are you?” I can’t walk without him, but suddenly he took my hands, without talking he put my hand on his arms, and walked with me.

“Where are we, kim?” I asked him. He still didn’t answer me. I heard the music playing, and Kim’s voice started to sing.

 

Sir, I'm a bit nervous

'Bout being here today

Still not real sure what I'm going to say

So bare with me please

If I take up too much of your time,

See in this box is a ring for your oldest

She's my everything and all that I know is

It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side

Very soon I'm hoping that I...

 

Someone open mu blindfold. I am in a garden, it’s a white garden with wihite rose. I saw Kim standing in front of the aisle. Everyone is here, my best friends and our family. My dad is beside my, holding my hand and smiled to me.

 

Can marry your daughter

And make her my wife

I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life

And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die, yeah

I'm gonna marry your princess

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter