Chapter 23

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23.

 

KIM POV.

 

I came home at 08:00 PM, no one there. I turn on all the lamp and sat on the couch. This house used to be full of happiness when everything is normal back then. But, now, I only can feel the empty house and the lonely heart. I waited for Pie, it’s my routine for this past 5 months. I will try to make it up with her.

 

She came home at 10:00 PM. I put my book and opened the door immediately. She’s a little bit shock seeing me opened the door for her. She looked at me and throw her sight away immediately. It’s hurt me but I keep smile on her.

 

“Are you tired Pie?” I asked her when we are in our room.

 

“Yes.” She answer me shortly and went to bath room.

 

She finished took a bath and lie down her self in our bed. She always sleep in the edge of our bed, like she is afraid to touch me. I moved my self closer to her.

 

“Pie..” I called her and hugged her. She didn’t react. “I miss you, Pie.” I continued. I miss her, I really miss her. Her smile, her voice, her smell, her laugh, everything about her. She remained silent. I can feel that she is so thin, thinner than before. How can she can be so mean to herself? To me? I kissed her shoulder, moved to her neck.

 

“Stop it, Kim.” She said in cold tone.

 

“Pie, I am sorry, I miss you, Pie.” I said, and continued kissing her neck.

 

“I said stop!” She shouted on me and pushed me back. I feel hurt. I can’t explain it but my heart is broken.

 

“Why did you do this to us, Pie?” I asked her, tried to hide my madness. She didn’t answer me, nor look at me. She sat on the bed , didn’t move. I sighed, and went out from our room. That night, I spend my night drinking too much, I slept on the couch for a couple days.

 

 

I can’t handle it anymore. Everything is getting worst. I didn’t come to office for a couple days, I didn’t come home. I keep drinking to forget about my problems. Pie called me several times, but I didn’t bother her. This is what she wanted. I slept in the hotel, and went to the bar. My family tried to reach me, also Zee and Mario, I turned off my phone.

This night, I was drinking too much, I was drunk, I drove my car to our house. It’s 02:00 AM. The street is deserted, I drove fast with my blurry vision. I arrived in our house. Pie’s car is there. She is home. Of course, It’s 02:00 AM.

 

I went inside, I saw her sleep on the couch. She woke up when I came inside. Why did she sleep on the couch?

 

“Kim, is that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter