Chapter 15

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15.

 

Kim and Pie are on their flight, now. They took the business class for the 5 hours flight to Bali. Kim watched the movie on the plane, and Pie slept beside him. He hugged pie with one arm, Pie’s head is on Kim shoulder. Pie hugged him tight. Their family and friends will flying to Bali tomorrow.

 

They arrived in Bali at 04:00 PM. They had a guide named Mr. Wayan to pick them and take them to the hotel. They stayed in a luxury resort, they booked one villa private villa only for them. Their family also stayed in the same resort. The resort welcoming them with Balinese traditional dancer, and give them the jasmine flower necklace also a welcome drink for them.

 

“You can called me if you need something, Mr. Kim.” Mr. Wayan said before he left them alone in their Villa. Kim thanked him and come inside. He saw Pie lied on the couch.

 

“Are you tired, honey?” Kim asked.

 

“Not so.” Pie smiled.

 

“You’ve been sleeping for a few hours on our flight.”

 

“Come here, Kim.’ Pie opened her arms, asked Kim to come and hug her. Kim hug her and lied beside her.

 

“The couch is so small for both of us,” Kim laughed and keep hugging on Pie. Pie burned her face on Kim’s neck.

 

“Kim,” she said.

 

“What, my lady?”

 

“Kimmm..”

 

“Whaaaattt.??”

 

“I am hungry!”

 

“Oi, this shorty girl. I thought you want something!” Kim said and pulled Pie on the top of himself.

 

“Something like what?” Pie teased Kim.

 

“Something like this!” Kim Turned his body on top and start tickling Pie.

 

“Stop it, Kim! Stop iiiiit!” Kim laughed and hug Pie.

 

“Let’s have some food.” He stood up and pulled Pie to his arms.

 

They had their early dinner in the resort’s café. The view is so nice, the café is on the top of the cliff, so they can see the ocean and the lights from city view. Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter