Chapter 20

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

 

They came back from their holiday. Kim started to handle Mr Burnaphan’s company and Pie is back to work. They sent their marriage photos to Mrs. Manaying, Pie often called her mom to talk about everything in the afternoon, when Mr. Manaying went to work.

 

Pie is in her office, he just finished her job to do nose surgery in the clinic, It took 2 hour of surgery. She texted Kim.

 

“Hi, handsome..” – Pie.

 

“Hi, Beautiful..” – Kim.

 

“Can we have lunch together?” – Pie.

 

“Hmm, I think my wife will let me have a lunch with you, Dr. Mindara.” – Kim.

 

“My husband must be happy to see me have a lunch with you, Mr. Kim.” – Pie.

 

The two love birds didn’t change even a bit after their marriage. They still teased each other, they always had their breakfast together, sometimes Pie’s cook for them, sometimes they had their breakfast out.

 

KIM POV.

 

I want to go home early, I miss Pie so much, I don’t know why. She didn’t seem so well this past week, but she told me she was okay.

 

Ring..ring..

 

I took my phone, my dad is calling, “Hello, dad.” I answered.

 

“Kim, How are you, my son?”

 

“I am okay dad, everything’s going very well.”

 

“Good. How about Pie? I called her but she didn’t answer it.”

 

“She is a little bit unwell dad, she might be sleeping right now.”

 

“Take care of her, Kim. Kim, our business partner will come to visit our office tomorrow. Can you handle it?”

 

“Okay, dad. But I had meeting with my restorant’s manager in the afternoon.”

 

“It’s okay, they will come in the morning. I will go now, take care, okay?”

 

“Then, it’s fine. Okay. Bye dad.”

 

Pie texted me after that, told me she was sleeping and asked me what time I will be back. I looked at my works, it’s still a little bit more. I can finish it early. I told her I will come back at 04:00 PM.

 

I went home directly after finished my work..

“Pie, I am home.” I called her.

 

“Hi, Honey.” I heard her, but I didn’t see her.

 

“Where are you honey?”

 

“I am here, Kim, in the kitchen.” I came to her and hugged her form behind.

 

“Why did you cook, sweetheart? Take a rest, we can eat out or ordering the food.” I kissed her hair.

 

“I am okay, honey. I want to cook for you.”

 

“Thank you, sweetheart, but I am worrying about you.”

 

“and, I have a surprise for you.” Pie faced me and leaned a kiss on my lips.

 

“What is that, hm?” I pinched her nose.

 

“You will know later. Now, cleaned yourself, I will finish to cook.” She touched my cheek.

 

“Yes, boss!” I kissed her forehead and went to take a bath.

 

“Honey..” I called her.

 

“Yes, Kim?”

 

“Honeeeyy…” I opened the door for a little and poked my head, looking for her.

 

“What’s up, darling?” She came with a ladle in her hand.

 

“I forgot my towel.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter