Everyday Is A Special Day

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo always makes everyday a special day for Jiyeon...

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon just became a couple. They just became a couple a week ago and Myungsoo decided that from starting today onwards he will make Jiyeon more happy by always giving her surprises. Myungsoo is really a sweet and thoughtful guy, he then came up with a surprise plan that would surely make Jiyeon happy so he decided by giving Jiyeon a surprise dinner date. He searched for some good recipe, bought all the ingredients needed, cooked the foods, set up the table and everything then soon he's done and night time came also. He was so excited and happy with the outcome of all his effort, he smiled and dialed Jiyeon's number on his phone.

Jiyeon quickly answered Myungsoo's phone call.
Jiyeon: "Yah! What keeps you so busy today that you didn't even pick up my phone calls? You know I'm so worried about you but I can't go to your house because you sent me a text message that I shouldn't go to your house today. What's wrong oppa huh?"
Myungsoo: "Hey baby~ calm down. I'm fine and I'm sorry if I've been so busy today, I just did something that took me the whole day just to finish it perfectly. Don't worry about me anymore, I'm perfectly fine and I'm sorry that I didn't contact you the whole day and made you worried."
Jiyeon sighed.
Jiyeon: "Okay, but next time please at least pick up my call even though you're so busy so I won't worry so much on you."
Myungsoo: "Okay, I'm sorry again. By the way, please get yourself ready soon. I'll pick you up by 15 minutes."
Myungsoo quickly hung up the phone and fixed himself for the surprise dinner date. After fixing himself, he immediately drove his car on the way to Jiyeon house.

Jiyeon wore a pretty dress and a pink high heels shoes.
Soon, Myungsoo arrived at Jiyeon's house and he pressed the doorbell of Jiyeon's house then Jiyeon quickly opened the door.
Myungsoo: "Wow! You look so pretty." *smiles*
Jiyeon smiled back and said.
Jiyeon: "Thank you oppa! You look so handsome too but where are we going?"
Myungsoo grinned and held Jiyeon's hand.
Myungsoo: "You'll know later baby~"
Myungsoo guided Jiyeon to his car.
Myungsoo: "Uhm... I'll blindfold you on the way, okay?"
Jiyeon looked at him curiously but then she just nodded so Myungsoo put the blindfold and drove his car on the way to his house.

Myungsoo: "Hey! Let's go~"
Myungsoo guided Jiyeon carefully down the car and guided her on the way to his ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter