Can We Fast Forward The Time?

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo and Jiyeon met again after 15 years...

 

The 9 year old Jiyeon was playing at the playground at their village. She was playing alone because the other kids don't like to play with her for the reason no one knows, maybe because she have a cold aura. Well, she had this cold aura ever since her father treated her bad just because her father went home drunk. Her father didn't really mean to hurt her but as a child, it marked a scar on her heart and that bad incident was already imprinted on her mind. She was sitting alone at the swing while holding her doll, she was staring at the ground with a sad face until one kid finally approached her despite her cold aura.

The 10 year old Myungsoo was at the playground at their village, he ran happily towards the slide but he stopped his tracks when he saw a little girl sitting lonely at the swing with a doll on her hands. He decided to approached her and to make friends with her.
Myungsoo: "Hello! I'm Myungsoo, what's your name?
The little girl ignored him, she thought that this little boy would just left him after they play. She doesn't want to make friends with anyone, thinking that all of them would just leave her.
Myungsoo: "Hey! Are you deaf and mute? My name is Kim Myungsoo and you are? Don't be afraid, I'm not gonna eat you... I just wanna play with you because you seemed lonely."
Jiyeon looked up and Myungsoo, he smiled at her and waved his hands. Jiyeon smiled and shyly waved her hands at him.
Myungsoo: "So you're not deaf, so I guess you're not mute too...what's your name?"
Jiyeon: "Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon."
Myungsoo: "Oh... Annyeong Jiyeon! Let's play~"
Myungsoo grabbed her hands as they ran towards the slide. They played happily together until Myungsoo's guardian came to pick him up.
Myungsoo: "Sorry Jiyeon, I need to go now but I'll be back again here tomorrow. Same time, I promise. Okay? Please come here again tomorrow and play with me~"
Jiyeon nodded and smiled, Myungsoo bid goodbye as he waved his hands to her.

Next day came and they played happily again at the playground.
Myungsoo: "Jiyeon, thank you for coming here again to play with me again. I'm glad that I've met you but I'll be happier if we would be friends."
Jiyeon opened up her cold heart and decided to make friend with Myungsoo. He was very happy that they finally became friends, they always play at the playground everyday and grew closer as each day goes by. After one month, Myungsoo's parents decided to migrate to America, they told Myungsoo about it and he protested but he can't do anything about it. He's just a 10-year old boy so he had no choice but to follow his parents. He cried at his room that day and didn't went out to play with Jiyeon at the playground, he was so sad because he'll be leaving Jiyeon alone again. Jiyeon waited for Myungsoo at the playground for the whole day but no Myungsoo showed up even his shadows can't be seen anywhere. Jiyeon frowned and pouted, she felt so lonely that she didn't get to play with Myungsoo that day.
Jiyeon: "Why does Myungsoo didn't come to play with me today?"

The next day came and still no Myungsoo showed up at the playground, Jiyeon went home lonely. Myungsoo felt guilty that he's not playing with Jiyeon anymore despite his promise that he'll always play with her. He's afraid that he'll broke his promise to Jiyeon that he'll always play with her. He decided to tell the truth already because he doesn't want to make Jiyeon wait for him any longer. He went to the playground and saw Jiyeon waiting for him at the swing. Jiyeon looked around and saw him, she immediately ran towards him and hugged him. Myun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter