I'll Be Your Eyes

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon will loss her vision soon…

 

Jiyeon's vision goes blurry. As each day goes by, her vision becomes more blurry. Before she will completely loss her vision, she planned to break up with Myungsoo but she don't know how will she say it to him. She thinks that she needs to say it to him before she will completely loss her vision because she doesn't want Myungsoo to suffer from her poor condition. She decided to break up with Myungsoo tomorrow, she cried all night because she would break Myungsoo's heart into pieces tomorrow. Soon, she fell asleep with too much crying and tiredness.

Tomorrow comes already, it's the day where she will break Myungsoo's heart into pieces. She's scared, nervous and uneasy. She don't know how to say it even if she practiced it already, she doesn't know how to perfectly lie in front of Myungsoo but she know she must do everything. She must do whatever it takes just to break up with him so that her boyfriend won't suffer and she'll be the only one who would suffer.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon then met at the park, they sat up at the bench then Myungsoo spoke.
Myungsoo: "So... what is it that you want to tell me?"
Jiyeon's heartbeat beats faster, she took a deep breath and finally said the words...
Jiyeon: "I want to break up with you."
Myungsoo was shocked, he can't believed what he just heard. He started to get teary eyed but he still won't believe on what he heard so he asked Jiyeon to repeat her words.
Myungsoo: "What? What did you say?"
Jiyeon: "I said, I want to break up with you."
Jiyeon started to get teary eyed, that moment was just so heartbreaking. She doesn't want to do it but she had no choice, she must do it so he won't suffer. Myungsoo heard the words again, it was just too painful for him. Those are the words he doesn't wanna hear ever but he just heard it now and he heard it from his love. He started to shed tears and reflected on the things he have done on the past days, he thought that maybe he have done something wrong that's why Jiyeon was breaking up with him.
Myungsoo: "B-but why? Why are you b-breaking up with me? H-have I done something wrong? Please tell me so I could change and so that I won't do it again, please Jiyeon-ah... don't break up with me~"
Jiyeon saw Myungsoo crying and it totally broke her heart, seeing her love crying in so much heartbreak because of her. She started to shed tears too and cupped Myungsoo's face.
Jiyeon: "Sorry, I'm sorry Myungsoo-ah! I'm really sorry but I have to this, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm b-breaking up with you b-because I would go to America soon to study and I won't be c-coming back to Korea again. We need to b-break up so the both of us won't s-suffer."
Jiyeon stuttered and was trying to catch her breath with each words as she was sobbing so hard in front of him. Myungsoo became speechless, he doesn't know what to say and how to react. The words that Jiyeon just said can't process on his head clearly and he can't think of the words to say. Myungsoo just cried hard and held Jiyeon's hand really tight, indicating that he can't live without her and it's like a one way of telling her to not to go and leave him but Jiyeon struggled from Myungsoo's tight gripped on her hand.
Jiyeon: "Please Myungsoo! Please don't make it hard for me, don't make it hard for the both of us. Let's just break up and move on. Okay?"
Myungsoo heaves out a heavy sigh and looked at Jiyeon,
Myungsoo: "Why? Why is it so easy for you to say that huh? To say that we just break up and move on? Tch! Don't you love me?"
Jiyeon: "Do think it is easy for me to say this to you? Do you think I wanna do this? It's so hard for me to say this to you, it took me a lot of courage just to say this you. I don't wanna do this but I had no choice, don't you understand? I love you so much but we need to break up, please Myungsoo just let go of me if you really love me."
The clouds started to get dark and soon the rain poured out. Jiyeon then stood from the bench and ran away from him, leaving Myungsoo crying and get drenched from the rain.

Jiyeon went home wet from the rain, she was still crying from the break up. She told her mom not to tell Myungsoo the real reason why she broke up with him and told her too that never tell Myungsoo that she's still in Korea. Myungsoo's senses came back then, he then ran at the wet streets and went to Jiyeon's house. He knocked the gate real hard, he doesn't care if he's so wet from the rain and create a scene. All he wants is to see Jiyeon and talk to her even for the last time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter