To My One and Only Love

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo proudly shows his love to Jiyeon...

 

Myungsoo loves to take pictures, he always have his camera with him wherever he goes. He always capture good moments and sceneries, he also publishes his very own photobook for his fans. He is a K-POP idol an at the same time an actor and photographer too, he's busy with his work but he still manages to have a lovelife. Myungsoo is in a relationship with Jiyeon who is also a K-POP idol and an actress like him, they first met in a variety show. It's was love at first sight and the rest is history. Their relationship is a secret, only their family, close friends and the their managers knew about it. Until Myungsoo finally decided to annouce his love for Jiyeon to the whole world, he doesn't care anymore if he'll lost many fans and have more haters. All he cares about now is Jiyeon, he wanted to show Jiyeon how much he loves her, how he's proud and grateful that she is her girlfriend and also he wanted to date her normally without hiding their faces everytime and do some disguise whenever they date so that people won't recognize them. He was tired on that kind of situation already. He thought of a great idea on how he would show his love for Jiyeon to the world. Since he love to take pictures and he also publishes his pictures through a photobook, he decided to use that to show his love for her and let the whole world know about their relationship.

He posted a tweet on his Twitter account to announce that he'll be having the part 3 of his 'L's Bravo Viewtiful' photobook, he tweeted.
Myungsoo: "Everyone! 'L's Bravo Viewtiful Part 3' photobook would be release soon! This photobook is a very special one and it's dedicated to someone very special to me. Please stay tuned for more details and please support me~ thank you!"
All his fans were so excited and curious, they sent tweets to him saying "We're excited for the part 3! Can't Wait!", "Who's that special someone?", "Why is the photobook special? What would make it so special? We're so curious already!", "Publish it now!", etc.
Jiyeon did know that Myungsoo will publish his 3rd photobook but she doesn't know the content and that it is dedicated for her, all she knows that it just contains his photographs of some sceneries.

After one month of doing the preparations for the photobook like editing and printing, finally it's already published. The said photobooks were available at the bookstores and some music stores too since he is an K-POP idol after all. Once it was out in the market, fans hurriedly grab their own copy of the photobook and immediately checked out why is the photobook so special and who is was dedicated to. The fans opened to photobook and saw pictures of him and Jiyeon together, a lot of sweet selcas together. They also saw a lot of Jiyeon's pictures. Fans were like, "Oh~ so she's the very special someone of Myungsoo." Then they also saw a lot of photos of Jiyeon's family and Myungsoo's family together, having some nice vacation. Photos of INFINITE and T-ARA together too, having some good bonding at a KTV room. The fans saw how Myungsoo and Jiyeon looked so happy and in love with each other, they also saw that both of their families and friends bonded very well also and happy for the said couple. They even saw photos of INSPIRITS! Basically, all the love ones of Myungsoo were there at the photobook. At the end of the photobook they saw dedications that Myungsoo wrote.

Myungsoo: "To my fans, I'm really sorry if I have hurt you. Now that you know I'm in a relationship with Jiyeon already, I hope you would still support me and support Jiyeon as well. I hope you would continue to love me like before and also love the girl that I really love the most. I'm not expecting everyone to accept this news easily, I know I won't be able to please everyone but I'm hope all of you would understand that I'm also a normall person who also falls in love so please don't bash us or if you're really angry then just throw all those negative comments to me and not to my girlfriend, I'm begging you. I don't want my Jiyeon to be hurt. Thank you so much for all your understanding and support, I promise to do better on stage for all of you, to give you a great performance everytime. Please support and love us."

Myungsoo: "To my manager and to Jiyeon's manager, thank you for letting me and Jiyeon to date. Thank you for helping us to hide everytime we date. Now you don't need to help us hide anymore because we won't be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter