The Big Day

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon and Myungsoo are getting married...

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon have been a couple for years already and now they've decided to be forever together. They're going to get married tomorrow already, the both of them were feeling excited and nervous. They keep on thinking about 'the big day' before they went to sleep.

The big day comes now and both of them were feeling so nervous and excited. Myungsoo wore his black tuxedo and black leather shoes, his hair stylist fixed his hair and soon he's done preparing for the big day. Myungsoo looked at himself in the mirror and smiled at his great outfit, he took a deep breath and cheered for himself.
Myungsoo: "Today is the big day Myungsoo, fighting!"
Myungsoo's parents then entered the dressing room to cheer their son up.
Myungsoo's Parents: "Congratulations Myungsoo! Good luck on your big day son, be a good husband to Jiyeon and be a good father when you two have a child already soon. Okay?"
Myungsoo: "Thanks mom and dad! Of course I will, don't worry. I'll be the best husband and father in the world!"
Myungsoo Parents: "I'm glad to hear that Myungsoo. Now let's get going, so we won't be late at the church."
Myungsoo nodded and now they're on their way to the church then soon, they arrived at the church and Myungsoo waited for his beautiful bride.

On the other hand, Jiyeon wore her wedding dress. She looked into the mirror with a smile as her hair stylist was adding final touches into her hair. As her hair stylist put the veil on, her smile just got bigger. Her hair stylist also smiled and said.
Hair Stylist: "Congratulations Ms. Park Jiyeon or soon to be Mrs. Kim Jiyeon! Best wishes~"
Jiyeon giggled at her hair stylist and said.
Jiyeon: "Thank you unnie!"
Jiyeon stood up from the chair then looked at herself in the mirror, a smile crept on her face again as she saw herself wearing a beautiful wedding gown. Jiyeon talked in her head and cheered herself.
Jiyeon: "Today is the big day, the day I'll be a Kim now. Fighting Jiyeon-ah!"
She looked at the clock and took a deep breath, her stylist fixed her wedding gown a bit and fixed her make-up a bit. Jieun handed her the bouquet of white flowers and smiled at Jiyeon.
Jieun: "Jiyeon-ah~ Omo! You will not be a Park now, you'll be a Kim soon. Congratulations bestfriend!"
Jieun then hugged her bestfriend and Jiyeon smiled then hugged her bestfriend too.
Jiyeon: "Thank you Jieun-ah! I hope you'll find your Mr. Right already~"
Jiyeon giggled and Jieun smiled.
Jieun: "I hope so too Jiyeon-ah! I'll get going now~ congratulations agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter