The Best Surprise I've Ever Got!

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon tried to exert efforts for Myungsoo...

 

Myungsoo was excited for the upcoming baseball game, he always watches TV and goes online to see the latest updates about his favorite baseball team but even thought his busy with his baseball stuff. He made sure that he still got time for his girlfriend, Jiyeon. The day of the baseball game has arrived, Myungsoo woke up early to watch the baseball game on his TV even though it would be a late telecast, he still woke up early because he was very excited. Jiyeon woke up early that day too, she dressed up a baseball jersey and a baseball cap with Myungsoo's favorite baseball team printed on it. She looked at herself in the mirror and did a baseball pose, she looked at the 2 baseball tickets and smiled. She was now on her way to her boyfriend's house.

Jiyeon is not a baseball fan but she wants to support the interest of Myungsoo, she watched and cheered for Myungsoo's favorite baseball team before even though she's not really a fan of baseball. She's really not into sports but she tried to do sports because Myungsoo loves sports. Soon, Jiyeon reached her boyfriend's house. She pressed the doorbell as she looked at herself once again in the car's mirror since it was her first time to wear a baseball jersey that's why she keeps checking on herself. Myungsoo then opened the gate and he saw a girl checking herself in the car's mirror.

Myungsoo: "Excuse me miss?"
Jiyeon then faced him with a pretty smile on her face.
Jiyeon: "Oh! Annyeong Myungie~"
Myungsoo widened his eyes, he got speechless on her girlfriend's outfit.
Myungsoo: "Oh! It's you Yeonie, I thought it's someone else because..."
Myungsoo didn't finished what he's saying because Jiyeon suddenly asked him.
Jiyeon: "Oppa! How's my outfit? Do you like it?!"
Myungsoo looked at her with from head to toe then back to her face, Jiyeon pouted and said.
Jiyeon: "Why? You don't like it? Is it not good with me?"
Myungsoo: "N-no...Ah I mean, I like it and it's good with you but I think it's better if I'm the one wearing that."
Jiyeon giggled and said.
Jiyeon: "You're so childish oppa, aigoo..."
She then pinched his cheeks and he rubb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter