Never Ever

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo forgets about Jiyeon...

 

Myungsoo just bought a motorbike and he was so excited to ride on it and to show it to his girlfriend, Jiyeon. He rode his newly bought motorbike and went to Jiyeon's house. He parked his motorbike in front of her house and he pressed the doorbell of her house eagerly. Jiyeon looked through the window to see who was the one pressing the doorbell of her house so eagerly. Once se saw who was it, she immediately run towards the gate and opened the door for her boyfriend, Myungsoo.

Jiyeon: "Yah! Why are you pressing the doorbell so eagerly huh? You missed me so much don't you?!"
Jiyeon smiled and boyfriend, Myungsoo also .
Myungsoo: "Nope!"
Jiyeon pouted and glared at him.
Jiyeon: "Yah! What did you say? You don't miss me? Okay then~"
Jiyeon pretend to close the gate and go inside her house again but Myungsoo grabbed her wrist.
Myungsoo: "Hey! I was just teasing you, I miss you a lot jagiya!"
Jiyeon smiled and scrunched her nose.
Myungsoo: "Don't do aegyo faces, you know that's my weakness."
Jiyeon laughed and sticked out her tongue at him but she noticed a motorbike parked in front of her house.
Jiyeon: "Who's motorbike is that?" I didn't see that around here before~"
Myungsoo: "It's because it was just newly bought by me, that's my motorbike! Is it cool?"
Myungsoo proudly said it with a huge smile on his face.
Jiyeon: "Why did you bought that? You know it's dangerous, it's not really that cool at all. What if you got into an accident? What if...what if?"
Myungsoo: "Sshh...Nothing bad would happen, everything's gonna be alright. I would be careful, don't worry. Do you want to go for some ride?"
Jiyeon: "No thanks! It's too dangerous~ yah! you better be careful, understand? Don't drive the motorbike so fast okay?"
Myungsoo: "Okay, okay... I'd be back tomorrow, I'll just show this to my friends~ bye!"
Jiyeon: "Alright! Take care~ I love you!"
Myungsoo: "I love you too, bye!"

Myungsoo ride his new motorbike and went to his friend's house to show off his new motorbike, little he did know that he was going fast already. He was enjoying his new motorbike too much that he didn't noticed how fast he was going already. His phone suddenly rang and he took out his phone to check who was calling but unfortunately he didn't saw anymore who was the caller because he fell on his motorbike as a car hit him. He was on the road lying with full of blood, he was unconscious. The driver of the car quickly brought him to the hospital, the driver of the car checked out Myungsoo's phone to call his family. He pressed the speed dial thinking that it was Myungsoo's mom or dad but it was actually Jiyeon's number. Jiyeon's phone rang and she quickly checked her phone and saw that it was Myungsoo so she picks it up.

Jiyeon: "You just came here oppa! You missed me already?"
Stranger: "Excuse me, I'm sorry to inform you that the owner of this phone is here in the emergency room of Seoul hospital. Please come immediately."
Jiyeon widened her eyes and her jaw dropped, she was too shocked on what she just heard. She stood frozen and speechless.
Stranger: "Hello? Are you still there? Please come here quickly."
Jiyeon got back to her senses with her eyes having tears ready to fall down already.
Jiyeon: "O-okay, I'll be r-right there."
She quickly hang up the phone and grabbed a taxi.
Jiyeon: "Ahjussi! Please drive faster~"

Soon, she reached Seoul hospital and she immediately looked for Myungsoo. The stranger approached her and bowed to her.
Stranger: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit him. It was just an accident believe me, he was driving so fast and he suddenly counterflowed which I don't know why. I think it's because he checked on his phone because when I looked into his phone there's a call from an unknown person because the number is not registered on his phone. Here's his phone, he is now at the operating room."
Jiyeon just stared at the stranger blankly, her mind is floating and she can't concentrate on what the stranger was saying. After a while, the doctor went out the operating room and look for Myungsoo's family member. Jiyeon approached the doctor and asked on Myungsoo's condition.
Doctor: "He's alright now but he might not remember all the things since a part of his brain got affected. Don't worry, it's just temporary, he'll remember everything soon."
Jiyeon's tears were flowing down mercilessly, her heart broke into pieces when she heard that Myungsoo is suffering with a mild amnesia. She was sad, worried and afraid at the same time. A lot of questions were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter