Truth Or Dare?

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo and Jiyeon develop feelings for each other and confess their true feelings...

 

There are 2 popular groups in Seoul University which are INFINITE and T-ARA. INFINITE is composed of 7  handsome guys named Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Myungsoo while T-ARA is composed of 7 beautiful girls named Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Hwayoung and Jiyeon. These 2 groups are also friends and some of them are already in a relationship just like Woohyun-Hyomin, Hoya-Soyeon and Sungyeol-Qri while Sunggyu-Boram, Dongwoo-Eunjung and Sungjong-Hwayoung are in the dating stage. Only Myungsoo and Jiyeon remained as friends but they actually feel something for each other, they just don't wanna be honest with each other.

Jiyeon is shy to confess and she thinks that the guy should be the one confessing his love to the girl and not the other way around, she's also not sure if Myungsoo likes her as a girlfriend. She thinks that Myungsoo likes her as a friend and nothing more since Myungsoo is a popular guy and a lot of girls like him which she assumes that Myungsoo like one of those girls. Myungsoo on the other hand was coward guy, he doesn't wanna confess because he's afraid that their friendship will lost or be ruined once they became a couple. He doesn't wanna lose their good friendship even though Myungsoo have a lot of friends, only Jiyeon is his one and only girl bestfriend. Although he sometimes act cold towards her since he doesn't wanna develop his feelings more towards her which made Jiyeon thought that they're really just friends and nothing more. Myungsoo also lose hope because Jiyeon is a popular girl in their school too and a lot of guys like her but he didn't know that Jiyeon doesn't like anyone among them because it's him whom she likes and no one else.

It's their semestral break and their planning to go somewhere fun, they think that it's time to unwind theirselves and have a real bonding since they can't bond properly at school because a Myungsoo and Jiyeon were always surrounded by their fans. The whole school knows that their the only one who is not in a relationship that's why they are trying out their luck for these two.
Woohyun: "Hey guys! Semestral break is soon to come~"
Sunggyu: "And so?"
Dongwoo: "Yah! That means it's time to have fun~"
Boram: "Yeah, you're right!"
Qri: "We should plan as early as of now~"
Sungyeol: "We need to have fun and unwind ourselves from all the stress from school!"
Sungjong: "You're right hyung!"
Hwayoung: "Especially Myungsoo and Jiyeon, they need a break from all of their fans..."
Hyomin: "Just be together already so that you won't be pestered anymore~"
Hoya: "Hyomin's right! Look at us who are in a relationship already~"
Eunjung: "Or at least go on a date so other's would lose their hope already~"
Myungsoo: "So where are we going?"
Soyeon: "Eyy~ are you trying to change the topic here?"
Jiyeon: "Wait! I know where we should go, let's go to the beach... it would be fun~"
They all nodded their heads in agreement and they scheduled their trip immediately. INFINITE and T-ARA decided to go on a beach for 3 days and 2 nights. They packed their things a week before their vacation because they're very excited on this trip as this is their first time to go on a trip for 3 days and 2 nights without any other person going along with them.

Soon, it's already their semestral break and that means it's also their vacation time. They arrived early at the beach and they immediately put their luggages at the hotel and changed to their swimsuit outfts. They boys widen their eyes as they saw the girls wearing their y swimsuit outfits which emphasize their y curves, the girls also widen their eyes and blushed as they saw they boys shirtless.
Woohyun: "Wow! You girls are so y~"
Hyomin: "Yah! You're supposed to be saying that only to me~"
The rest laughed at the couple.
Woohyun: "But sorry girls, my Hyomin is a bit ier than all of you."
Hyomin: "What? Only a bit?"
The rest laughed again at Woohyun's sillyness and the their cuteness.
Woohyun: "Just kidding, you're the iest and hottest among them!"
Hyomin: "That's more I like it~"
Soyeon: "Wow! Guys, your abs are daebak!"
Hoya: "Mine is a lot better~ see?"
Soyeon: "I already know that Hoya~ I always see your abs, unlike them."
He smirked and Soyeon winked at him.
Jiyeon: "Unnie~"
Soyeon: "Why? You want to see Myungsoo's abs always too?"
Jiyeon: "What are you saying unnie?"
Soyeon: "Come on Jiyeon, just tell him that you..."
Jiyeon immediately covered and dragged her towards the beach.

The rest followed them and they had fun swimming at the beach and splashing water with each other. Boram didn't know that she's near the deep part of the beach so she drowned but luckily Sunggyu saw her and quickly rescued her.
Sunggyu: "Yah! You shoudn't be going too far, you're not tall so you can reach the ground when the water is deep already."
Boram: "Stop scolding me! I almost lost my life but you still scold me?"
Sunggyu didn't answered and just stood there frozen, feeling guilty.
Sungjong: "Noona, hyung is just worried that's why..."
Hwayoung: "Sunggyu oppa, just apologize to Boram unnie..."
He sighed and hugged Boram.
Sunggyu: "Sorry for scolding you, I was just so worried and scared that's why. I'm afraid to lose you so please don't go the dangerous places."
Boram: "Sorry for being careless and thank you for saving me~"
Dongwoo: "Enough with the drama~ let's go play volleyball!"
Eunjung: "That sounds fun~ let's go!"
They then went to go for a beach volleyball but only 4 couples will play while the 3 couples will prepare foods for their lunch.
Dongwoo: "Let's just team up this way~ Me, Eunjung, Sunggyu and Boram will be in a team. While Myungsoo, Jiyeon, Sungyeol and Qri in one team. Alright?"
All of them agreed and started to play. Soon, Myungsoo's team is leading already while Dongwoo's team are losing.
Eunjung: "Boram unnie~ play harder we should win!"
Boram just sighed and wiped off her sweat, they continued playing until Qri sprained her foot. Sungyeol immediately rushed towards Qri.
Sungyeol: "Are you alright?"
Qri: "My foot hurts!"
He then touched her foot to check it.
Sungyeol: "Where? Here?!"
Qri: "Yes, there...ouch!"
Sungyeol then massaged her foot and tried to help her stand up, Qri can't walk properly so he carry her in bridal style towards the clinic.
Myungsoo: "Oh I guess the game's over~"
Jiyeon: "Yeah! It's over already and we won~ yehey!!"
She clapped her hands and jumped happily.
Eunjung: "Aww~ we lost, we're almost winning but Qri unnie sprained her foot..."
She sighed and pouted. Dongwoo backhugged her and said.
Dongwoo: "It's okay, we'll just play again..."
Eunjung: "Dongwoo, stop being sweet because someone's getting jealous~"
Dongwoo: "Who? Wait, I have a rival already? Who's that guy? I'm giving him a punch!"
She chuckled and playfully smacked his arm.
Eunjung: "Stupid! It's Myungsoo and Jiyeon who are jealous, they can't do sweet stuff because they're just friends~"
Dongwoo: "Ohh~ it's okay, let them get jealous all they want because they didn't let us win on the game..."
Eunjung: "You're so childish~"
Dongwoo continued to backhugged her and kissed her cheeks. Myungsoo and Jiyeon just sighed and shook their heads until someone call them that their lunch is now ready.

They happily eat the foods that was prepared by the 3 couples who didn't have play volleyball.
Myungsoo: "Wow! The foods are yummy, who cooked it?"
Hyomin: "I cooked it!"
Soyeon: "I cooked also!
Hwayoung: "I helped them~"
Myungsoo: "You girls are a great cook, your boyfriends are lucky."
Jiyeon was slightly hurt by what Myungsoo said since she's not a good cook so she can't really prepare yummy foods for him.
Hyomin: "Oh no! Our Jiyeonie is not really a good cook, is that okay Myungsoo?"
He choked at what Hyomin said and immediately drank some water.
Myungsoo: "What?"
Jiyeon: "What are we gonna do later after lunch?"
Soyeon: "Why are you two always chaging the topic?"
Myungsoo: "I think we should go take some pictures~"
All of them shook their heads because Myungsoo and Jiyeon always tries to change the topic whenever it's about the 2 of them.
Myungsoo: "Why? You guys don't like it?!"
They didn't answered and Myungsoo just shrugged his shoulders. While eating, Sungjong noticed that some sauce was on Hwayoung's chin so he took some tissue and wiped the sauce off her chin.
Hwayoung: "Oh thanks!"
Sungjong: "No problem~"
He then gave her a wink and she blushed.
Hoya: "Look at our Sungjong, he's being a real man now. While our Myungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter