Our Baby Is Gone

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon had a miscarriage...

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon were happily married for 2 years already and in that time, they were trying to have their baby and finally they were expecting their first child already. Jiyeon was 2 months pregnant but her pregnancy was a bit sensitive, her doctor advised her to have some bed rest because the baby is kinda weak. As much as Myungsoo wanted to stay by her side all day, he can't because he has to go to work for their first baby. Jiyeon was the only one left at their house while Myungsoo is at work, Myungsoo didn't let Jiyeon to do the household chores anymore since the doctor said she can't do anything that would make her tired and stress so he just let Jiyeon to have some rest all day. When Myungsoo got home, he is the one who is doing all the household chores even though his already tired from work.

Myungsoo was washing the dishes and Jiyeon went downstairs to check on her husband, she quietly went down the stairs and then hugged him from behind.
Myungsoo: "Oh? Jiyeon-ah, why are you here? You should be taking some rest."
Jiyeon: "I'm already taking a rest the whole day, I'll just help you."
She then grabbed a plate to wash but Myungsoo held her hands.
Myungsoo: "You don't need to help me, I'm fine. I can do this, just wait for me upstairs. I'll be done soon okay?"
Jiyeon pouted and looked on the ground, Myungsoo looked at her and cupped her face.
Myungsoo: "Don't be sad, cheer up honey. It's for our baby anyway so just obey me okay?"
Jiyeon nodded as she tried to smile, Myungsoo pulled her for a hug and kissed her forehead. Myungsoo was about to guide her on going upstairs but Jiyeon stopped him.
Jiyeon: "You don't need to guide me on going upstairs Myungie, I can do it. Don't worry too much~"
He sighed and said.
Myungsoo: "Okay, fine. Be careful okay?"
Jiyeon nodded and went upstairs while Myungsoo stayed on the stairs until Jiyeon reached the end of the stairs, Myungsoo then continued to wash the dishes while Jiyeon went to the bathroom.

Unfortunately, Jiyeon loss her balance and she accidentally bumped her tummy on the sink, she clutched into her pained tummy and when she looked down, blood were already flowing all over her legs. She widened h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter