Couple Stuff For MyungYeon

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo and Jiyeon thought of having couple items...

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon are a couple for months already but their relationship in not open to public because they were protecting their image. They don't want to ruin their career and lose their jobs yet, they still want to enjoy their celebrity life. Even though it's hard for them to hide their relationship, they were enduring it for the sake of their career. Myungsoo and Jiyeon always hide their faces when they date on public so people won't recognize them but as time goes by, they realized that it was hard to always hide their faces when they date on public. They can't date properly and normally so they just decided to date on their apartment. Myungsoo and Jiyeon were sitting beside each other while watching some movies, Myungsoo was feeding some popcorn to Jiyeon and so as Jiyeon. They were happily cuddling and watching movie together until they saw the scene on the movie where the couple was buying some couple stuff.


Jiyeon: "Myungie! I want to have some couple stuff too~"
Jiyeon pouted while looking into her boyfriend's eyes with her puppy eyes.
Myungsoo: "Yeonie, stop pouting and doing some puppy eyes. You know we can't have that."
Jiyeon still continued pouting and doing puppy eyes.
Jiyeon: "Please~ Myungie? I want to have some couple stuff too like other couples..."
Myungsoo: "But Yeonie, you know we can't have some couple stuff just like other couples because people might see us with those couple stuff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter