Everything's Gonna Be Alright

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon was afraid because there's a typhoon...

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon just got married and they're living in a small apartment. Myungsoo was the one who is working since he doesn't want Jiyeon to work, he wants his wife to stay at home and take care of their future child. It was 7 in the morning and it was raining hard and wind outside is strong but Myungsoo still needs to go to work for his family while Jiyeon will just stay at home and do household chores.

Myungsoo: "Yeonie, I'll go now while there's no flood outside yet. See you later and take care~ okay? Bye!"
Jiyeon: "No, you should be the who needs to take care. Bring an umbrella, don't let yourself get wet from the rain. I don't like you to catch a cold~ bye Myungie!"
Myungsoo nodded while he hugged his wife and kissed her on the lips, Jiyeon just smiled lovingly to her husband.
Myungsoo: "Okay, I'll go home as early as possible."
Myungsoo walk towards the gate while Jiyeon waved her hands at her husband. It was still raining hard outside and the wind outside was more stronger than earlier, Jiyeon started to worried about her husband so she send him a text message to take care and to her once her reached his office. Myungsoo had a little difficulty on his way to his office because of the bad weather but he still managed to come to his office safe. He then checked his phone and saw his wife's text message so he immediately dialed her phone number and Jiyeon quickly picks up the phone, he told his wife that he already reached his office safe so she don't need to worry anymore. Jiyeon heaved a sigh of relief as she hangs up the phone call.

Jiyeon did all the household chores while Myungsoo was working really hard at his office, It was 5 in the afternoon already but the weather is still bad. It was still raining hard, the wind is still strong and now thunder could be heard. Jiyeon heard the thunder and she suddenly got nervous so she just sat at the sofa and watched TV, thinking that her nervousness would go away when she watch some shows but to her dismay she could still hear the thunder and she getting more nervous. She's bit afraid of the thunder but she's more afraid when there's lightning, she then pray that there would be no lightning. Myungsoo is feeling uneasy since he knows that Jiyeon is a bit afraid of the thunder, he wants to be with her so he could protect her but to his dismay he can't easily go home since the rain was really hard and there's flood on the streets. Jiyeon tried to call her husband but it can't be reached since Myungsoo's phone battery got dead, he forgot to charge his phone. Myungsoo took out his phone, he sighed while looking at his phone without power. He was annoyed because he can't contact his wife. Jiyeon sighed and got a little panic when she can't contact her husband, she was so worried about her husband and at the same time feeling nervous because of the thunder. It was 6 in the evening already but Myungsoo was still not home.

The typhoon is really strong. The streets are all flooded and the trees all went down, suddenly a lightning was scene at the dark skies. As soon as Jiyeon saw that, she immediately covered her eyes and crouched at the sofa. Thunders, rain and strong wind could be heard and lighting can be seen at the dark skies. Jiyeon was shaking because of her nervousness and fear of thunder and lightning. She has mixed emotions. She was so nervous and worried about her husband not coming home yet and can't be contact and she's afraid of the typhoon. Myungsoo also, he was worried about his wife alone at the house and annoyed because he can't be there by her side and protect her. He got frustrated so he didn't wait for the bus to ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter