Birthday Surprise

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo suprised Jiyeon on her birthday...

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon are a couple but their relationship is not yet open to public. Jiyeon wanted Myungsoo to announce their relationship in public but he was afraid that their fans might not be able to accept their relationship, bash them and afraid that their career would be ruined. Myungsoo have planned to gave Jiyeon a birthday surprise and also to make their relationship open to public, he wants to announce to the whole world his love for Jiyeon already. He made up his mind already, no more cowardness and no more backing out. He's gonna announce to the public his relationship with Jiyeon on the day of her birthday.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo were both busy with their schedules but despite that busy schedule, they still contact each other not until the day before her birthday came because Myungsoo needs to go to Brazil to do some live performance with INFINITE. Myungsoo texted Jiyeon before he went to Brazil.

Myungsoo: *Jiyeon-ah! Sorry, I can't celebrate your birthday with you because I need to go Brazil with INFINITE to do a live performance. But I would make it up to you when I get back to Korea, okay? Advance happy birthday jagiya! Take care and I love you~*
Jiyeon read his message and she became sad, her boyfriend can't be with her on her birthday but she understand that they are both busy with their schedules and also the fact that they can't date normally because their relationship is not open to public so it's kinda non-sense even if Myungsoo is with her on her birthday if they can't even normally date in public. Jiyeon sighed as she thought of their situation. Jiyeon replied while pouting.
Jiyeon: *It's okay oppa, I understand... thank you in advance! I love you too and take care~ okay?*
Myungsoo saw her text message. He smiled yet he sighed because his feeling sad that he will not be with Jiyeon on her birthday.

It was June 6 that time and Myungsoo was already at the airport with the other INFINITE members ready to fly to Brazil for their live performance. Woohyun patted Myungsoo's shoulder, like telling him to cheer up and everything's fine. Myungsoo just weakly smiled at Woohyun. INFINITE members were sad for Myungsoo because they know how much Myungsoo loves Jiyeon and that Myungsoo can't live without Jiyeon by his side. Jiyeon on the other hand was feeling sad too but she needs to focus on her solo activities so she set aside her sad feelings and continued to work hard as a solo singer.

June 7 already came and that means it's already Jiyeon's birthday. Everyone greeted her a 'happy birthday' even her fans flooded her mentions on her Twitter with '#HappyJiyeonDay' even though she's not tweeting anymore she still visits her Twitter account to see her fans' messages for her and even Myungsoo's direct messages. They don't tweet and mention each other on Twitter since their relationship is not open to public so they just do direct messaging on their Twitter. Jiyeon was happy with all the greets she receives but she's still sad because Myungsoo haven't greeted her. Myungsoo doesn't even contacted her, their last coversation was through text messaging before Myungsoo went to Brazil. Worry also flooded over Jiyeon, she's worried why Myungsoo isn't contacting her. Myungsoo doesn't reply to all her text messages and Jiyeon can't even contact him because Myungsoo turned off his phone. The reason why Myungsoo did that is because he wanted to gave Jiyeon a surprise on her birthday.

T-ARA was at the Dream Concert 2014 and they perfomed 'Number 9'. Soon, their live performance finished. As they reached the backstage, Jiyeon immediately checked her phone to see if Myungsoo already contacted her but to her dismay, Myungsoo still haven't contacted her. Hyomin patted her back and comforting her, Jiyeon just smiled weakly until SNSD members went to T-ARA waiting room and gave Jiyeon a surprise party. Jiyeon was so shocked and overwhelmed. Jiyeon cried hardly while receiving hugs from SNSD members as well as T-ARA members. Jiyeon's make-up artists shook their heads because they need to redo Jiyeon's make-up but they still managed to smile because they've felt touched. Jiyeon sobbed and thought.
Jiyeon: *Woah~ SNSD unnies gave me a surprise party unlike Myungsoo oppa! He can't even greet me and his making me so worried, I hate him! I would really spank him went he gets back...*

Dream Concert 2014 is nearing to an end but the MC have announced something.
MC: "Everyone! Did you enjoyed all the live performances from your favorite artists?" Sadly, Dream Concert 2014 is already coming to an end but I have a surprise for eveyone...."
All the shouts and cheers from different fandoms could be heard, everyone is curious about the surprise.
MC: "Do you guys like INFINITE?"
The shouts and cheers all over the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter