A Heart Stolen By The Pretty Girl

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo finally makes his moves to have Jiyeon's heart...

 

At INFINITE's practice room...

Sunggyu: "Do you know who are the artists who would make their comeback too? I wanna know who are the artists that we would be competing."
INIFINITE's Manager: "Well... I don't remember all but I know Hyosung, G.Na, Jiyeon..."
INFINITE's Manager didn't finished his sentence because Myungsoo suddenly shouted.
Myungsoo: "What? What did you say?! Jiyeon? Jiyeon of T-ARA??"
INFINITE's Manager: "Yeah, why? What's wrong? Why were you shouting?"
Myungsoo realized that he shouted and apologized to his manager.
Myungsoo: "It's nothing, sorry for shouting. I just..."
Woohyun cut him off and said.
Woohyun: "It's because he heard 'Jiyeon' that's why he shouted."
Woohyun grinned and teased Myungsoo.
Myungsoo: "Yah! Shut up, that's not it."
Woohyun: "Really? You like Jiyeon that's why you got surprised when you heard her name and shouted."
Sunggyu, Hoya, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Sungjong: "What? You like Jiyeon?"
Sunggyu, Hoya, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Sungjong widen their eyes and dropped their jaw on what Woohyun just said. Myungsoo glared at Woohyun.
Myungsoo: "No, it's not like that."
Myungsoo tried to deny it because he's feeling shy to tell the truth.
Woohyun: "Yah! Don't deny it anymore, I already know you like Jiyeon so no need to deny it."
Myungsoo: "Yah! How did you know I like Jiyeon?"
Myungsoo suddenly blurted.
Woohyun: "Ha! Gotcha~ you finally said it.
Myungsoo scrached his head and glared at Woohyun.
Sungjong: "Woah~ Myungsoo hyung has a crush now huh?"
Sungyeol: "Since when did you like Jiyeon?"
Dongwoo: "I'm glad you like someone now, good luck!"
Hoya: "What? You like Jiyeon? I like her too!"
Myungsoo just smiled at their comments and questions but when he heard what Hoya said, he glared at him and shouted.
Myungsoo: "Yah! You can't like her, Jiyeon is only mine!"
Hoya: "Why so serious? I'm just kidding, don't get mad at me."
Myungsoo: "So how did you know I have a crush on Jiyeon huh?"
Woohyun: "Well, the way you looked at her before, I know there's something and I saw you one night watching her shows then you were smiling widely while watching it. You were also sleep talking last night saying 'I love you Jiyeon' while hugging your pillow."
All of them were laughing at what Woohyun said while Myungsoo just glared at Woohyun then their manager suddenly spoke.
INFINITE's Manager: "I'll help you Myungsoo to get closer to Jiyeon."
Myungsoo: "Really? Woah~ thank you! But how?"
INFINITE's Manager: "Just wait and see!"
The rest of the INFINITE members offered a help too and Myungsoo was smiling widely while dreaming of him getting closer to Jiyeon.


At CCM building...

Jiyeon: "Do you know who are the artists who would make their comeback?"
T-ARA's Manager: "Yes, INFINITE..."
T-ARA's Manager didn't finish his sentence because Jiyeon suddenly spoke.
Jiyeon: "Really? INFINITE is having their comeback?!"
Jiyeon asked excitedly and was smiling widely.
T-ARA's Manager: "Yes, why are so excited and why are you smiling widely?"
Jiyeon: "Nothing, thanks for the info!"
T-ARA's Manager: Yah! You're hiding something from me, you like someone on INFINITE don't you?"
Jiyeon: "I'm not hiding anything, I don't like someone on INFINITE."
T-ARA's Manager: "Yah! Just tell the truth, I know you so well already Jiyeon. You're lying and I know you really like someone on INFINITE, it was so obvious from your reaction a while ago."
Jiyeon: "Aish~ Okay, okay. Sorry for lying. Yes, I like someone from INFINITE and it's Kim Myungsoo."
T-ARA's Manager: "Hmm... good choice huh?"
Jiyeon: "Of course!"
T-ARA's Manager: "I'm glad that you two would see each other more often now, good for you. Well, good luck! I hope you two could talk with each other."
Jiyeon: "Yeah, I'm so happy that we would see each other more often now. I really hope that we could talk but I'm shy to talk to him first so I hope he'll talk to me first."
T-ARA's Manager: "I hope so too, good luck then!"


At M!Countdown...

INFINITE's Manager talked to T-ARA's Manager and discussed his plan on helping Myungsoo to get closer to Jiyeon. After they talked with each other, they also talked to the entire staff and discussed the plan. They planned to have INIFNITE and Jiyeon for the opening of the show. The staff handed an envelope to INFINITE, they opened and read the letter which is a mission. 'To know who is the K-POP idol that stole the hearts of many people.' It wasn't reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter