Big Mistake

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo made a big mistake...

 

Jiyeon is a friendly and pretty girl, she is also kind and a person who forgives easily but one thing she hates is cheating. She grew up without a father because her father cheated on her mother when she was still a child and that's the reason why she hates cheating. That is also the reason why she never had a boyfriend yet because she's afraid that she'll be like her mom too someday. She doesn't want to open her heart to the guys who court her even though she's friendly not until Myungsoo came into her life. They shared a lot in common and they get along really well so slowly Jiyeon was opening her heart for Myungsoo. Myungsoo really had a hard time to make Jiyeon realize his feelings towards her but he never gave up. Each day, he makes Jiyeon happy and gave her surprises until Jiyeon confessed her true feelings towards him which made Myungsoo really happy.

Jiyeon: "Uhm... Myungie, I have to tell you something."
Myungsoo: "What is it Yeonie?"
Jiyeon: "Ahh... I, I think..."
Myungsoo: "What?"
Jiyeon: "I think I... I think I love you already!"
She spoke too fast that Myungsoo didn't heard it clearly.
Myungsoo: "What did you say?"
Jiyeon: "I don't want to repeat it anymore..."
She hid her blushing face with her hands but Myungsoo took her hands and looked at her eyes, Myungsoo actually heard it but it wasn't really clear so he wanted to hear what she said again.
Myungsoo: "Please repeat what you one more time and please speak slowly so I could understand you."
Jiyeon shyly looked at him and bit her lips, Myungsoo was still holding her hands and looking at her eyes while waiting for her.
Jiyeon: "I said... I think I love you already."
Myungsoo: "You think you love me already? Really?!"
Jiyeon shyly nodded and Myungsoo held her shoulders.
Myungsoo: "You think only so you're not sure?"
Jiyeon pouted and Myungsoo chuckled.
Myungsoo: "I'm just kidding, I know you really love me because I could feel it. Even if you didn't said it, I know you love me but I'm happy that you said it so now it's really confirmed. Right?"
Jiyeon smiled and Myungsoo hugged her.
Myungsoo: "You don't know how much you made me so happy today, I'm so lucky to have you...I'm grateful that all my hardwork was paid off~ thank you and I love you Yeonie!"
Jiyeon: "I love you too Myungie! Thank you for being so patient and being so understanding, sorry for not opening my heart so late... please promise me to never ever cheat on me~ okay?"
Myungsoo nodded and kissed her forehead.

After their love confession, they always go on a date together. Myungsoo kept his promise and kept his loyalty to Jiyeon that's why they lasted long together. They dated for 2 years until Myungsoo decided to asked Jiyeon's hand for marriage. Without hesitation, Jiyeon said yes and they had a beach wedding since Jiyeon loves the beach so much. After a year, the two of them had their first baby. Both of them are excited yet nervous at the same time because it's their first time to be parents. As much as Myungsoo wanted to be a hands-on parents to their baby, he can't because he had to go work so Jiyeon was the one who is really a hand-on parent to their baby. Soon, their baby was already 2 years old and Jiyeon is pregnant with their second baby. Myungsoo had a female officemate who is really y and she was trying to flirt with him even though she knew that Myungsoo is already married and have kids. Myungsoo was faking a smile always and act like there's no something because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings and he doesn't want others to tell that his snobbish or what. Until one day, Myungsoo's officemates asked him for a little get together after office hours.

Officemate: "Hey Myungsoo! Let's have some drink before going home!"
Myungsoo: "Thanks! But I can't, I need to go home already, My wife and my son is waiting for me..."
Officemate: "C'mon Myungsoo! We'll just have a little drink and we'll go home right away, just tell them you'll be coming home a little late coz' you need to go overtime."
Myungsoo: "Sorry, I really can't. Maybe next time~"
Officemate: "Just a little drink Myungsoo, c'mon! Don't be a kill joy~ it's pay-day today so we need to unwind ourselves a little bit, come with us already..."
Myungsoo sighed and said.
Myungsooo: "Okay fine, but I won't be too long with you guys because I don't want my family to keep on waiting for me."
Officemate: "Whatever Myungsoo! Let's go!"

They went to a bar and had some drinks, they enjoyed the night so much that Myungsoo didn't notice he took so long with them already and he had drank so much too. He also forgot to call his wife or even send a text message that he'll be coming home late so Jiyeon was really worried to death, she sent him text messages and called his phone many times but she got no answer at all. Myungsoo was dancing so hard on the dance floor like there's no tomorrow like he completely forgot that he is not a teenager anymore, that he has a pregnant wife and son who's waiting for him to come home. His y female officemate once again flirt with him, she took the advantage that Myungsoo was drank so they went to a hotel and the next things are worst. They both got and had , Jiyeon on the other hand was so nervous and anxious. She doesn't know where is her husband, how is he, what is he doing and why is he not home yet up to that time. She called her bestfriend to look after her son while she went out to find her husband. It was cold outside but she bear the coldness just to find her husband, she was pregnant so she got tired easily. She then took a rest at the nearest bench and tried to call her husband's phone again but it cannot be reached anymore because Myungsoo's phone was out of battery already. She then gave up and went back home with a depressed look.

Next morning, Jiyeon woke up from the couch. She fell asleep there waiting for her husband. She immediately checked her phone but she still hadn't got any text or call from her husband, she tried to get up but she felt pain in her stomach. She clutched on her stomach and screamed for pain, her bestfriend who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter