Hide and Seek

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo and Jiyeon's daughter wants to play hide and seek...


Myungsoo and Jiyeon's four year old daughther just woke up and feels bored at home so she went outside her room and went to her parents' room.
Jiyeon: "Eo? You're already up?! Good morning baby!"
Sooyeon: "Yes! Good morning mommy! Is daddy still sleeping?"
Jiyeon: "Yeah, wake him up."
Her daughter jumped on their bed and shook his daddy's body.
Sooyeon: "Daddy! Wake up! Hurry! Let's go to mall! Sooyeonie is bored at home~ wake up daddy!"
Her father groaned and opened his eyes a bit, stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes.
Myungsoo: " Good morning my princess! Why are you already up?"
Sooyeon: "Good morning daddy! Because Sooyeonie is bored at home and wants to go at mall~ let's go daddy, eo?
He smiled and patted his daughter's head.
Myungsoo: "Okay, no problem! What my princess wants, she gets."
Her daughter smiled and hugged him tight.
Sooyeon: "Yehey! I love you daddy!"
Myungsoo: "I love you more my princess. Let's get ready so we can go to the mall early, okay?"
Sooyeon: "Okay!"
Jiyeon: "Baby, come to mommy... I'll help you get ready~"
Sooyeon: "Okay, thank you mommy."
Jiyeon: "Anything for you my baby~"

While Myungsoo was taking a bath, Jiyeon and Sooyeon is at the other room.
Sooyeon: "Mommy, I want to wear this dress."
Jiyeon: "Aigoo~ my baby is so fashionable at this age..."
After taking a bath, Jiyeon helped Sooyeon wearing her dress.
Myungsoo: "Are my girls ready to go now?"
Jiyeon: "Just a bit Myungie, I'm helping Sooyeonie wear her shoes."
Myungsoo: "Sure, no problem! I'll be waiting..."
After 3 minutes, they went downstairs and Myungsoo was amazed by her girls beauty.
Myungsoo: "Wow! My girls are so pretty! Both of you come to daddy~"
He then hugged Jiyeon and Sooyeon tight and kissed their cheeks.
Myungsoo: "You're so pretty my little princess just like you mommy!"
Jiyeon blushed and Sooyeon giggled.
Sooyeon: "You are always handsome too daddy!"
Myungsoo: "Oh thank you my little princess, let's go now?"
Sooyeon: "Yes!"
He then held her daughter's hand as they went to the garage to ride their car.
Sooyeon: "Daddy! Seatbelt!"
Myungsoo: "Very good my little princess!"
He then put on her seatbelt and went to the driver's seat and start the car.
Jiyeon: "Myungie, your seatbelt too~"
Myungsoo: "Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me yeobo!"

Jiyeon: "Sooyeonie, do you want mommy to sing?"
Sooyeon: "Yes!"
Jiyeon sang her daughter's favorite song and later on Myungsoo and Sooyeon also sang along. Soon, they have reached the mall.
Myungsoo: "Alright we're here!"
Sooyeon: "Yehey!"
While walking inside the mall, Myungsoo asked what they want to do. Jiyeon said she wants to buy new clothes while Sooyeon said she wants to buy new toys.
Myungsoo: "Hmm... okay, so Sooyenie, let's buy new clothes for mommy first since it will be hard if we'll buy your toys first... We'll buy mommy's clothes and eat ice cream then we'll go buy your toys, is that okay my little princess?"
Sooyeon: "Yes, it's okay..."
Myungsoo: "Aigoo~ my princess Sooyeonie is not just pretty but also a very good kid and because of that you have a reward from daddy later."
Sooyeon: "Really?"
Myungsoo: "Of course!"
Jiyeon: "Aigoo~ Myungsoo, don't you think you're spoiling her too much?"
Myungsoo: "No, she deserves it. I will give her everything because I love her."
Jiyeon: "Alright, alright...let's go now?"
Myungsoo: "Okay~"

While going to the ladies wear section of the department store, playful Sooyeon tries to play hide and seek with his daddy. She hides behind her mommy's back then she will appear in front of her daddy and laugh. Myungsoo also laughed and carried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter