Cuddling Session

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon waited for Myungsoo to come home...

 

Jiyeon and Myungsoo are married for a year already. Jiyeon was just a plain housewife while Myungsoo is a businessman and that was the reason why Myungsoo goes home late often. Myungsoo doesn't want to go home late anymore since his wife is pregnant with their first child, he actually doesn't want to go to work and just stay with his wife all day but that can't be possible because he needs to work for his family.

Myungsoo: "Yeobo, don't stress yourself too much. Don't do the house chores anymore okay? I'll just do it when I get back home, just take a rest... understand?"
Jiyeon: "It's okay, don't worry about me so much. I'm not sick, I'm just preganant. Don't over react~"
Myungsoo: "Yah! I'm not over reacting, I'm just worried."
Jiyeon: "Okay, okay... I know you're just worried. Don't worry anymore, I promise I'll take care of myself."
Myungsoo smiled and hugged Jiyeon then he kissed her forehead, Jiyeon returned the hugged and smiled by Myungsoo's sweetness.
Myungsoo sighed and looked at Jiyeon, he really don't want to leave his wife alone in their house but he had no choice. Jiyeon cupped her husband's face and looked into his eyes.
Jiyeon: "Myungie, eveything's gonna be alright. Okay? Don't worry too much, go to your work now or you'll be late."
Myungsoo pouted and Jiyeon pecked his lips, Myungsoo smiled and so does Jiyeon.
Myungsoo: "Okay, I'll get going now... take care~ bye!"
Jiyeon: "Take care also~ bye!"

Even though Myungsoo told Jiyeon not to do house chores anymore, she still did the house chores but she made sure that she would still take some rest and not stress herself too much. On the other hand, Myungsoo was so busy with all his paper works. But even though he's so busy, he still finds time to check on his pregnant wife every now and then. Evening came soon and Myungsoo was still busy with his work, he really wanted to go home already but he had to attend a sudden dinner meeting. Myungsoo called on Jiyeon before going to the dinner meeting with the boss. Jiyeon's phone rang and looked at the caller ID. When she saw her husband's name, she immediately picked up the phone call.

Jiyeon: "Myungie! Where are you now? Come home already~"
Myungsoo: "Yeobo, sorry. I'm still at the office, I can't go home yet because there's a sudden dinner meeting with the boss. I'm sorry~ just eat your dinner already and then go to sleep, don't wait for me anymore. Okay?"
Jiyeon suddenly became sad when she heard her husband's words, she didn't replied immediately.
Myungsoo: "Yeobo, are you still there? I'm really sorry, I don't really want to go to the dinner meeting with the boss but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter