This Might Be The Last Time

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon was clueless that Myungsoo's gonna die soon...

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon were a couple for years already, they were always a happy couple and a lot of people envied them but they didn't know that their relationship will come to an end soon except for Myungsoo. He was diagnose with Brain Aneurysm, it's an illness that is usually no symptoms and unnoticed but Myungsoo was lucky enough to now beforehand that he have that illness because lately he always got a sudden major headache that is very unusual from the normal headaches so he went to the doctor to have a check-up and the doctor said that his illness could attack anytime and might result to death and that was the time he felt that the world collapsed. Myungsoo was feeling gloomy ever since he knew about his illness but he didn't showed that to Jiyeon, instead he showed her that he was very energetic. He doesn't want to show her that he was depressed and feeling lifeless because he doesn't want her to worry about him. Myungsoo decided to cherish every single day with Jiyeon.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon were having a picnic under the tree. Jiyeon was preparing the foods while Myungsoo just looking at her while thinking at the back of his mind.
Myungsoo: *This might be the last time I'll see your pretty face so I'll just look at you now*
Jiyeon: "Okay! I'm done!"
Myungsoo was a little bit teary eyed and feeling sad when he thought about that but he suddenly changed his mood to happy so that Jiyeon won't notice his secret.
Myungsoo: "Wow! That looks yummy!"
Jiyeon: "Of course! I prepared that~ here, have a bite."
Jiyeon feed Myungsoo and he happily took a bite.
Jiyeon: "It's yummy right?"
Myungsoo smiled while he showed a double thumbs up to her.
Myungsoo: "It's really yummy!"
Jiyeon smiled and sudden;y her phone rang so she took it out on her pocket to check who called her. Myungsoo can't help not to feel sad because he know that anytime he might die and won't see Jiyeon anymore, he looked at her with his teary eyed. Jiyeon put back her phone into her pocket after checking who called her, she saw Myungsoo with a teary eyes.
Jiyeon: "Oh? You're teary eyed oppa! What's wrong?!"
Myungsoo: "Ah...nothing, something just got into my eyes~"
Jiyeon: "Let me see oppa~"
Jiyeon cupped his cheeks and blew air to his eyes so that the unknown particle in his eyes will be removed.
Jiyeon: "Is it okay now?"
Myungsoo nodded and faked a smile since he just lied. There's nothing stuck in eyes because he was actually sad that's why he got teary eyed.

He was feeling restless because he don't know when will his illness attack and he was afraid of dying because he doesn't want to leave Jiyeon alone so he suddenly hugged Jiyeon tight. She got surprised by his sudden action but then she just returned his tight hug. While hugging her tight, he thought.
Myungsoo: *This might be the last time I'll hug you tight.*
Jiyeon: "Oppa~ Can you loosen up your hug? It's too tight, I'm suffocating already."
Myungsoo: "Alright, but let's just hug each other for a little more. Okay?"
Jiyeon nodded while hugging him.
Myungsoo can't control his tears anymore. Soon, his tears fell down through his cheeks.
Myungsoo: "I love you Jiyeon!"
Jiyeon: "I love you too Myungsoo oppa!"
Myungsoo smiled and wiped away his tears then he pulled off from hugging her.
Myungsoo: "I love you so much Jiyeon! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!"
Jiyeon giggled and said.
Jiyeon: "Why are you so cheesy today Oppa? Why do you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter