Real Thing

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon pranks Myungsoo...


Myungsoo and Jiyeon were married for a year already and now they will be having a baby. Jiyeon is 9 months and her due date is nearing already. Both of them are excited and nervous for the coming of their little angle. One day, both of them were just staying at home just watching TV shows until Jiyeon decided to prank her husband.

She stand up from the couch to go to the kitchen.
Myungsoo: "Where are you going? You can just stay here and I can get it for you. What do you need?"
Jiyeon: "I'm okay, just stay here and watch the show. I'll just go to bathroom."
Myungsoo: "Alright, be careful."
She nodded and smiled. When she turned her back at Myungsoo she smirked at her idea and whispered to herself.
Jiyeon: "Oh yeobo, I can't wait for you reaction to this... let's see how ready you are~"
Instead of going to the bathroom just like what she said, she went to the kitchen and get a glass of water. She poured the glass of water down her dress and then screamed for husband. Myungsoo immediately got up from the couch and hurriedly went to his wife. Jiyeon pretended that she's in pain and that her water bag just broke.
Myungsoo: "Jiyeon-ah! What happened? What's wrong? Are you okay? Oh ! Did your water bag just broke? Damn! Is the baby coming out already? Are you gonna be in labor? Oh God! Where's the bag? Where's my car keys? Just wait for me, I'll be right back...don't panic! Just breathe normally okay?"
He panicked and rushed to find the bag and car keys. While Jiyeon was already laughing so hard.
Myungsoo: "I found the bag and the car keys, let's go!"
But then, he saw his wife laughing and he had a confused face.
Myungsoo: "Yah! What's so funny? Why are you laughing?"
Jiyeon: "I was just pranking you hahaha! You're so funny, at least you're now ready after all. You are panicking yet you're telling me not to panic haha!"
Myungsoo: "Yah Jiyeon! It's not funny! You can't joke something like that, don't you know how worried I am?"
He threw the bag and car keys on the couch and ruffled his hair. Jiyeon felt guilty and hugged Myungsoo.
Jiyeon: "I'm sorry! I was just bored so I decided to throw a prank on you and I actually wanna know how ready you are..."
Myungsoo: "Well I am ready! It's just that panic got over me that's why..."
Jiyeon: "Alright, I know you're ready...forgive me now okay?"
Myungsoo: "Okay, I forgive you. You can just tell me that you're bored. Don't ever prank me something like that, you scared me..."
She smiled and kiss him. He kissed her back and hugged her.

After the pranking session, they managed to get theirselves back to the couch. They enjoyed watching some TV shows again. After 2-3 shows, Jiyeon felt a little pain on her stomach so she caressed her stomach and the pain went away. After 5 minutes, she felt another pain and that time the pain was a little bit stronger so she groaned a little bit. Her alert husband immediately asked if she's okay, she nodded and the pain went away. After another 5 minutes, she felt another pain and it is stronger now. She held tight on her stomach and screamed in pain.
Myungsoo: "Yah! What's wrong?"
Jiyeon didn't answer and a tear fell down her cheeks.
Myungsoo: "Yah Jiyeon! I know you're a good actress, you can't fool me twice... once is enough~"
Jiyeon: "Aahhh... damn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter