The Sandwich

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon made a sandwich for Myungsoo...


Jiyeon and Myungsoo are a couple. They've been together for years already and they'll be getting married already soon.
One day, Jiyeon made a butter with mixed fruit jam sandwich for Myungsoo. She was so happy while doing that, thinking that Myungsoo would love her self-made sandwich.

Jiyeon put her self-made butter with mixed fruit sandwich in the tupperware and now she's ready to go to Myungsoo's apartment and give it to him. She then reached Myungsoo's apartment, Myungsoo opened the door and flashed a smile when he saw her lovely girlfriend fiancée.
Jiyeon hugged Myungsoo tightly then dragged Myungsoo to the dining area. She flashed a big smile and open the tupperware with her self-made butter with mixed fruit jam sandwich in front of Myungsoo. She was so excited and happy to let Myungsoo taste her self-made butter with mixed fruit jam sandwich.

Jiyeon: "Hey! I made a butter with mixed fruit jam sandwich for you~"
Myungsoo was excited and curious when Jiyeon dragged her to the dining area and when she opened the tupperware but as soon as he heard what kind of sandwich is that, his excitement went down but he didn't let Jiyeon showed it instead he made a really happy and excited face because he doesn't want Jiyeon to feel upset.

Jiyeon: "Tada! here, have a bite Myungie oppa~"
Myungsoo let Jiyeon feed the sandwich and he tried his best not to show Jiyeon that he doesn't like it.
Jiyeon: "Oppa, so how was it? is it good? it's yummy right?"

While asking that to Myungsoo, Jiyeon is doing some aegyo to him. So Myungsoo was more forced to show Jiyeon that he's happy and that the sandwich she made for him was really yummy.
Myungsoo: "It's good! it's really yummy my Jiyeonnie, your sandwich is really the best... you're the best my baby! I love you~"

Jiyeon flashed a big smile and hugged Myungsoo tightly, she was so happy and touched that Myungsoo liked her self-made butter with mixed fruit jam sandwich.
Jiyeon: "Aww~ oppa! thank you so much, I love you too.... I'm so happy that you liked my self-made sandwich."
Myungsoo felt a bit guilty but he doesn't want Jiyeon to feel upset so he just kept that secret to himself until they get married.

1 year later...

Jiyeon and Myungsoo are now married.
Jiyeon woke up early t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter