A Match Made In Heaven

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon donated one of her kidney to Myungsoo...

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon are a happy couple for more than a year already. Until one day, Myungsoo was making his self unattached to Jiyeon. He was acting so cold towards his girlfriend, he just answers in one word or he was just simply nodding his head everytime his girlfriend is talking to him. Jiyeon was bothered by her boyfriend's sudden actions and behavior, Myungsoo was not like that before. He used to be so sweet towards her, so caring about her and everything.

Jiyeon: "Myung~ why are you being like this huh? Why are you acting so cold toward me? Did I do something wrong? Tell me, I'm not used to this... you not being sweet to me!"
Myungsoo: "You did nothing wrong."
Jiyeon: "Then why are you behaving like this?"
Myungsoo didn't reply and he just walk away from Jiyeon, she sighed in frustration. She doesn't want to chase him, she thought that he just have a problem that he can't tell yet or doesn't want to talk about it yet. She thought that he just needs some time and space to think. She just sent him text message saying...

Jiyeon: *Myungie oppa, I'm always here for you no matter what. If you have a problem you can tell me and I'll help you, we will solve each others problem together. We'll get through all the problems together, we'll solve it together okay? If you need time and space to think then I'll give it to you but please don't just keep your problems to yourself because I'm here to help you. Remember that alright? I love you so much! I'll wait for you to open up~*
Myungsoo read her text message. Unknowingly, his tears were escaping from his eyes already. He was so touched by her words so he typed a reply on his phone but then he didn't send it to her. He decided not to tell her his problem. He doesn't want her to worry, he doesn't want her to be stress and everything. All he wants is Jiyeon to be happy and stress free. He sighed and kept his phone inside his pocket. Jiyeon frowned when she didn't received any reply from him but she still think positively, she decided to still wait for his reply.

Next day came and still there's no reply, Jiyeon tried to call Myungsoo but he doesn't answer all her phone calls. Jiyeon lied down to her bed pouting while staring at her phone waiting for his reply. Myungsoo was at the hospital having a conversation with the doctor.
Doctor: "Myungsoo, you need to have a kidney transplant."
Myungsoo just simply nodded his head but actually he doesn't know how to react, he thought it was just a simple kidney stone that could be treated easily but he was wrong. He need to have a kidney transplant, he doesn't know if he would ever have a kidney donor or will there be match. Now, his problem got worst. He doesn't know how to tell Jiyeon that he have a kidney stone before and now he doesn't know more how to tell her that he needs a kidney transplant. He exited the doctor's clinic and walk so lifeless towards the hospital's exit, his mind is so unclear. Many questions popped into his head every minute, he stopped his tracks and sat on the near by bench.
Myungsoo: "What am I gonna do now? How will I tell Jiyeon my condition?"
He sighed as he looked through his phone, he got teary eyed when he saw the wallpaper on his phone. It was a picture of him and Jiyeon together, doing some wacky poses and happily taking a selca together.
Myungsoo: "Can't we be just like this forever? Forever happy and no problems, how I wish I don't have a kidney stone so I won't need to unattached myself to you. Do you know how hard it is for me to do this? I don't want to act cold towards you but I have to, I don't want you to worry so much on me."
He sniffled and wiped away his tears as he stood up from the bench and walked towards his home.

Jiyeon waited for another day for his reply but to her dismay, there's still no text messages from him or even phone call. She was starting to get so worried so she decided to go to his house. Myungsoo was not there at his house, he was out to go to the drugstore and buy medicine. Myungsoo's mom was the one who opened the door for Jiyeon. Jiyeon politely greeted his mom and his mom gladly guided her to the living room.
Myungsoo's Mom: "Jiyeon-ah! Why did you come here? Myungsoo isn't here but he'll be back soon, I'll just get something for you to eat. Just wait here~"
Jiyeon: "It's okay~ Actually, I came here because I'm so worried about Myungsoo. He was acting so cold towards me and now he totally ignored my phone calls and text messages. Does he found a new one who is better than me? Does he have a new girlfriend?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter